Sonic Electronix

Can I run two dual 2 ohm's to get an amp load on 1 ohm without bridging the two channels of the Sundown SAZ-2000?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Can I run two dual 2 ohm's to get an amp load on 1 ohm without bridging the two channels of the Sundown SAZ-2000?

i believe the amp is internally bridged. you will need a pair of d1 or d4 subs to get a 1 ohm load. if you parallel the 2 coils and run each to its own channel the amp will actually see .5 ohm

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

just go here

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_c...s.asp?Q=&I=

and put in how many subs, what the ohm config they are, and it will show you what you can wire it to

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i believe the amp is internally bridged. you will need a pair of d1 or d4 subs to get a 1 ohm load. if you parallel the 2 coils and run each to its own channel the amp will actually see .5 ohm

x2. u probably could run the sundown @ .5 ohm daily without problems though, ask jacob aka "sundownz" on here to make sure.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

x2. u probably could run the sundown @ .5 ohm daily without problems though, ask jacob aka "sundownz" on here to make sure.

x3... not under warranty but with box rise and all the amp prolly wont see .5ohm

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived