Car Keeps Dieing With System Hooked Up

If all your doing is pulling a fuse and it's fine then isolate it more.

Try fuse in but no amp connected

If it still died then it's the power wire

I haven't ever seen the car and I can tell u it's not the batt or alt

If I had to guess I'd say it's a problem with your power wire run

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

put the 280sp in your 100 hp car and i bet you it will stall it (but the alternator has to be under high load). lol. and i never said to remove it with the car on.... lol. show me where i put that please. if the b+ wire is disconnected with the alternator plug it will only act as a pulley and nothing will fry....but if you leave the alternator plug on while the b+ is off it will cook it. feel free to call robbie and he will tell you the same thing i just did. anyways, it's not worth arguing over to me and im over it.

To the OP glad you got it figured out.

you might want to re-read everything I wrote before, as Im agree with most of what you are saying.....if your last post was aimed at me? we only differ about pulling the B+ wire while the car is on. Yes, if the alt is unplugged, then all it is, is a pully.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

quick update

took it to a local audio shop. i described the problem to him. he deduced from the symptoms that my system was some how drawing current away from either the ECM or the fuel pump.

Long story short, he moved my remote wire to the power antenna accesory and i've been going strong for 2 days (knock on wood).

Thanks for the help everyone, i'll post again if something goes wrong, sure hope not though.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN