where is the guy who had sticks of them in red, green, blue? if hes not around anymore were can you find some cheap ones a legit site? or if anyone here has some shoot me a PM

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

where is the guy who had sticks of them in red, green, blue? if hes not around anymore were can you find some cheap ones a legit site? or if anyone here has some shoot me a PM

Damn, I can't think who, or what thread, but yesterday, or day before, someone posted something about leds, the site is Teamled.com, and they had some "hublites", I can't remember, try to search it!

www.teamled.com

EDIT: In the "Real spaceship" thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLsbj9kd_q4...feature=related

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Damn, I can't think who, or what thread, but yesterday, or day before, someone posted something about leds, the site is Teamled.com, and they had some "hublites", I can't remember, try to search it!

www.teamled.com

EDIT: In the "Real spaceship" thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLsbj9kd_q4...feature=related

said there was some malformed video id in that youtube link, and i forgot to specifiy.. i want the ones for your interior not underglow.

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

steve gets his from http://www.oznium.com/ and they look to have everything and seems legit

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

these are like the ones he had and prolly better imo http://www.oznium.com/led-strip-flat-head

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

How big of strips? What color?

If you have an advanced autoparts in your area they carry some of the best LED strips I've yet to work with.

http://www.optxbysg.com/ledaccenttubes.shtml

They are a little pricey, but they are the best quality LED strips I've yet to run accross and they respond well between the 10-15v range. All other brands of automotive LED's I've worked with either failed at 14.5v, or were just piss poor not bright. The optx line of LED's knows what it's all about.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i get mine from auto zone, the flex strips, i got blue ones under my dash n they goin strong, but most blues aint the same color, like one is aqua and the other navy n what knot, but still work good none the less

said there was some malformed video id in that youtube link, and i forgot to specifiy.. i want the ones for your interior not underglow.

IDK what's up with that link, I got it off the "A Real Spaceship" thread! But yeah....the "teamled.com" site has interior, under body, and wheel light kits, don't know if you checked it out or not....if not, check em out!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

NAPA Auto Parts can get the Street Glow LED strips. They come in a few different lengths and colors. They might not have them in stock, but they can usually have them in a couple of days.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums