Rockford 2/0awg Package *pure Goodness*

I'd like to sell this as a package deal. $110 shipped FIRM takes it all. Free Shipping. This is some of the biggest baddest best power wire ever made. It is noticeably larger than 1/0awg Knu-Fleks & 1/0awg Hyper-Flex and just as flexible. They do not make this anymore and it has become very rare.

Included in this package deal:

RF anl fuse holder, 200a RF fuse included

2 RF 2/0awg compression ring terminals

2 RF battery terminals

2 black RF 1/0awg wires about 40" long each with ring terminals on each end (used for battery grounds in back)

12" piece of red RF 2/0awg with ring terminal on one end (ran from battery to fuse holder)

30" piece of red RF 2/0awg with ring terminals on each end (used for big 3 from alt to battery)

31" piece of black RF 2/0awg with ring terminals on each end (used for big 3 ground)

35" piece of black RF 2/0awg with ring terminals on each end (used for big 3 ground)

44" piece of red RF 2/0awg with ring terminal on one end (used for amplifier power wire)

21ft red RF 2/0awg wire

101_3261.jpg

101_3262.jpg

One of the battery terminals had to be drilled out to fit on the battery terminal.

101_3263.jpg

101_3264.jpg

RF 2/0awg compression ring terminals

101_3265.jpg

21' of RF 2/0awg wire

101_3266.jpg

101_3267.jpg

101_3268.jpg

101_3269.jpg

101_3270.jpg

If you only want a certain individual piece I will entertain reasonable offers for that item then readjust package price afterwards. Don't even bother with silly lowball offers. None of this stuff is cheap in price or quality. You won't find a package anywhere near as good as this for a price anywhere close to this.

Edited by Derrick824

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

price on 21ft peice, both battery terminals, both compression terminals, and fuse holder w/fuse shipped to 32583 please

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

If you only want a certain individual piece I will entertain reasonable offers for that item then readjust package price afterwards. Don't even bother with silly lowball offers. None of this stuff is cheap in price or quality. You won't find a package anywhere near as good as this for a price anywhere close to this.

Make reasonable offers for individual items.

I will not waste any time quoting prices.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

im interested in the whole pack. where are you located?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm in SC. It doesn't matter where I'm at though. As stated above, shipping is free. The price is still $110 for local pickup.

i understand, just hoping you were local so i wouldnt have to wait.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

What do you take as payment, I dont have a paypal yet, but I can pay via Credit card or money order, and thats for all of it.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.