Second Skin Audio

Anyone Have Pics Of The 09model Bl?

Looking to see if anyone has any motor/magnet pictures of the new 09 model BL (18" preferably) I see they went with a slightly heavier magnet, and have been reading that this new model is slightly stronger as well. Anyone have some good quality pix they can share? Thank you

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

thank you for the FAST response! The 08/09 models look the same, I guess the magnet would only look different if I had both next to each other. Either way, I guess I will be ordering 4 18" 09 BL's here shortly, and sell these 2 08 models. The BL is a great speaker, and just dont seem to want to part with Fi yet. I was considering going to DC, however my mind is stuck to FI.

thank you for the FAST response! The 08/09 models look the same, I guess the magnet would only look different if I had both next to each other. Either way, I guess I will be ordering 4 18" 09 BL's here shortly, and sell these 2 08 models. The BL is a great speaker, and just dont seem to want to part with Fi yet. I was considering going to DC, however my mind is stuck to FI.

you are my twin :friends:

I am getting 4 18" BL's in my Tahoe pretty soon.

already started on the box design.

are you going to be adding some more US amps?

I might consider going with DC just because I want to tune a little lower on the new box and DC's Fs is around 28hz :o

they sure do take power though... you just need to let them break in a while for them to get real loud and sound great doing it.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

you are my twin :friends:

I am getting 4 18" BL's in my Tahoe pretty soon.

already started on the box design.

are you going to be adding some more US amps?

I might consider going with DC just because I want to tune a little lower on the new box and DC's Fs is around 28hz :o

they sure do take power though... you just need to let them break in a while for them to get real loud and sound great doing it.

Lets get this right.....you are my twin! LOL J/K. Yes, I will be using another MD3D linked, and I will be starting my box here shortly. It will be awhile before I get the subs though, I NEED A JOB FIRST! The box will be n/p as my home depot credit card has 299$ or more no payments for 12months, so I will be loading up on wood here shortly.

you both will be happy with 4 18"BL's :)

Edited by Kicker Guy

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

oh shizzle lol :wub:

any more?!?

my box design will probably be very similar to yours but I might be tuned lower.

I don't know if I should step it up and got 4 RF t2k's or keep it the way I like it with a t1k per sub.

hey kicker guy hows your voltage with those batteries?

I was going to get 3 HC2400's when I start building and move my 1400 up to the starter.

I have a 300 amp alt right now and want to get a smaller dual to be better at idle.

sorry for the thread jack newls1 but I think it just turned into the BL owners thread :diablo:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

My voltage doesn't go below 13.4, with those batts and a DB electrical 220 amp alt. Thinking about adding another alt for something to do tho

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz