Sonic Electronix

Ooops, guess Im gonna start muting my shit at stoplights!!!!!!

I always do. At least, I turn it down. Unless some wise guy is blasting, then I give them a taste...can't realy beat that many people, but it's fun... lol.

Too many projects, too little time...

i was told by a cop the other day to turn it down. He was across the intersection at a red light

and he came on his mega phone rite as i turned it down and said "Please turn down the music"

thought it was pretty funny.

98 Dodge Durango

12 000K 50/55W Headlights

12 000K 35W Fog lights

HU Panasonic CQ-VX100 7" Reciever

(1) Fi SSD 18" Fully Loaded

(1) Ported box 33hz

(1) Soundstream TRX1500D

(1) Soundstream TRX2.440

(1) RE 6.5" Component Set

(1) Rear battery

Big 3 in 0/1 gauge

2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire

250A Alt soon..

i was told by a cop the other day to turn it down. He was across the intersection at a red light

and he came on his mega phone rite as i turned it down and said "Please turn down the music"

thought it was pretty funny.

LMAO!! that is GREAT! Wish someone had gotten that on video!

Too many projects, too little time...

I keep it down at lights unless there is another kid who has accepted the challenge :D

I'm always respectful in neighborhoods though.

if any of you are from around the 916 area my sister always says that it sounds like north highlands when I come home bumpin.

was your neighbor pissed about it or was he just like bro your knocking shit off... what you got in there?

I do that all the time!!

That would be funny if u got it on video lol, i just turn my system down around my house or just whenever im at a light

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

wal mart parking lot is a fun place to bump. i like setting off alarms :P

I do it every friday lol, and every time a 5-0 comes driving by my friend in my car club plays the cops theme which has bass i found out. He was playing cops at sonic across from us one time while a cop was at the intersection with him and didnt even realize it, and it was loud http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Whatever, I like to turn it on only at stop lights really or whenever there's pedestrians... I won't bump it at all at night, and never park in a residential area and bump it, I'll just drive by (they only hear it for a couple seconds).

EDIT: If there's enough cars at an intersection, enough to easily conceal a cop car, I turn it down. I'll only play it loud at intersections with maybe 6-8 cars

well how the hell can i test for spl when fucks are bitchin?

fucks bitch cause they're jealous that your car makes it sound like there's a concert outside of their house

secretly I think complainers of loud music are severely envious

wal mart parking lot is a fun place to bump. i like setting off alarms :P

i did that oneday,10 minutes later there were 2 cops driving around checking things out

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived