Country Wide Show List!

Big P

i think I will be able to make the one in stl (i am going to be gone to school for 4 months so i dunno) I know i will be able to make the one in oklahoma, I will be up there that weekend and for the next 4 months after that weekend. haha. Hit me up, all I will be doing is staying in a hotel and going to school. so IF YOURE IN OKC, OKLAHOMA hit me up on saturday and sunday april-august.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

these are mostly mini truck shows rat rod shows and desert races. sorry no audio shows. If you see some thing that interests you simply type the info in a search engine like yahoo and you should come up with some good info on the show or race. if nothing comes up hit me up and ill get you info. Please use yahoo first tho.

the Baja 250 was actually postponed, it was origanaly scheduled for febuary. the Mexican government had issues so the race was postponed untill this week. i was supposed to go spectate but i had time off last month and not this month. if anyones wondering... Alan Phlueger from Honolulu Hawaii will win class 7!!! on april 28th i'll be racing the Best in the Desert race in Parhump Nevada. BARRETTO MOTOR SPORTS, class unlimited quad #8j if anyone else desert races out there, this is my 1st year in the desert and i plan on making a name for myself and my team!!! BMSracing FTGDMFW!!! oh yeah, and Big P thanks for pumping me up even more!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=