So how do you find all these different kinds of companies, is there like an index of different types of companies and then their abbreviations? Tryna do some research right now and hopefully get into this.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

screw e-trade, do your own research and hop over to tradeking.com, 4.95 commission charge a trade. I do trade, but not with penny stocks, the 5-12 dollar range. It is actually THAT EASY. My main stock i trade is bank of america, but i watch around 25 stocks at the same time. Not many people are experienced with the stock market, and it is sort of intimidating to others, so of course a lot of people are not trading. The reason I trade with larger stocks is because I can buy and sell withing a couple days and make a hundred bucks. Those stocks will fluctuate 1.00 worth in one day. If you are trading with penny stocks, or stocks that arent even wroth .01 a share, if it does go up a cent, it went up 100%, and that is more than likely not going to happen over a short period of time.

The one thing i hate about trading is the regulations, its anoying with unsettled funds, and trading restrictions to avoid day trading status bla bla bla

Baylor University

Accounting

So how do you find all these different kinds of companies, is there like an index of different types of companies and then their abbreviations? Tryna do some research right now and hopefully get into this.

There is a stock screener on any investing website, even google finance. But if you want to search for stocks, search by sectors or industry. You can do everything at Yahoo.com>Finance.

Baylor University

Accounting

Shoot, i keep forgeting stuff. If you are sketcy about the situation, go to a virtual stock market and try it out, its fake but simulates the actual market

Baylor University

Accounting

screw e-trade, do your own research and hop over to tradeking.com, 4.95 commission charge a trade. I do trade, but not with penny stocks, the 5-12 dollar range. It is actually THAT EASY. My main stock i trade is bank of america, but i watch around 25 stocks at the same time. Not many people are experienced with the stock market, and it is sort of intimidating to others, so of course a lot of people are not trading. The reason I trade with larger stocks is because I can buy and sell withing a couple days and make a hundred bucks. Those stocks will fluctuate 1.00 worth in one day. If you are trading with penny stocks, or stocks that arent even wroth .01 a share, if it does go up a cent, it went up 100%, and that is more than likely not going to happen over a short period of time.

The one thing i hate about trading is the regulations, its anoying with unsettled funds, and trading restrictions to avoid day trading status bla bla bla

im somewhat agree with what your saying but with the penny stocks, if u know what to look for they can be very rewarding. like i said bf, if you buy $5 stocks, you have to tie up allot of money, money that u may not be able to lose...so thats why i got the penny stock rout and invest $20 here $50 here and come out with $1,500 in the end. your right they dont go up over night in in a week sometimes, but who is going to compain if u throw $30 out there and sit on it for 2 months and come out with couple hundred or more. what u are doing is cool and nothing wrong with it, but you just have to tie up more money in your stock and buy, sell hell of allot more to make half the money. just my two cents on it

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

etrade is a great place for investing, saving money on interest rates, and your money is safe up to 250,000. their interest rate is 8x the normal rate of a bank saving account if u open up with a decent amount of money. im gone stick to my etrade, 1.) its $1 min to open up.

2.) great customer service and always answers a question you have the same day

3.) you can apply for a debit card and get free atm world wide

4.) i just like etrade, lol

anyone lost on finding symbols for stocks just google a company. for example say you want to find uranium stocks, just type in uranium stocks, you will get a ton...then its ur job to research them and see what their future plans are, look at the charts, compare them, ect

sounds difficult but when u start doing it u will find yourself making money, good luck to anyone who tries my hobby

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

and one everyone should look into is BCFT $0.002 a share and i got 75,000 shares. its high was $1.10 last year and has promising drilling results. just an FYI

Dang!

If the stock goes up to $1.00, you'd have $75,000. :o

If it goes up to the all-time high of last year ($1.10), you'd come out with $82,500! :wacko:

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

actually not everyone does it bc not everyone knows its this easy. thats what they want you to think. if you spend $100 on a $0.0002 stock and buy like 500,000 shares and that company goes to $0.01 or little more you have over $5,000 and sometimes u get luck and go to $1, you have half a million. my friend got me into it after he came out with $20,000 with the MGAFF stock. so dont let people (your mom) say its hard, i bet u can make more than she does....

people make the wrong mistake and buy into wrong things. they miss the concept of the situation, you are buying stocks to make money not sit on them for 2 years. if you buy a stock for $20, just how many shares u think u can afford and if that stock goes up to $25, u got what 20-30 bucks tops, verses you buy pennies stocks and u own 3-5k shares and it goes up 5cents, u get what im saying

she doesnt do penny stocks either. plus i think she stays with the bigger ones, i think she said P&G went down and she lost money. she's not REALLY into it, just a little i think. i'm still intrigued nonetheless

Shoot, i keep forgeting stuff. If you are sketcy about the situation, go to a virtual stock market and try it out, its fake but simulates the actual market

that's a good idea to try. i might try that out while i wait for my account to activate :)

dam man u really got me interested in this, not sure if im ready to jump in, but im tempted to harass u more about this hahaha :P

x2!! ima start small with etrade and get a few small things and see how it goes while i learn the ins and outs :)

Archived