My Graduation Present To My Friend. 4 E8's Dodge Ram Extended Cab

clean! i bet it humps pretty nicely also.

NEUMAN

hhaha i guess we will find out

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Man's got skillz!!! :)

....but we already knew that. I can't even think about doing stuff like that now- let alone when I was 17. Great work man!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

hhaha i guess we will find out

Dude, like everyone else said I love your craftmanship and skill set. I have a question that's a little off topic. I clicked on your link to see the other builds and noticed quite a few downfiring ported boxes. How do they sound in trunks compared to facing sub and port either forward or back. I would love to do this in my girls car but don't want to waste time or money if its not worth it.

Thanks in advance,

O.T.

Dude, like everyone else said I love your craftmanship and skill set. I have a question that's a little off topic. I clicked on your link to see the other builds and noticed quite a few downfiring ported boxes. How do they sound in trunks compared to facing sub and port either forward or back. I would love to do this in my girls car but don't want to waste time or money if its not worth it.

Thanks in advance,

O.T.

well when customers come to me most really dont have a specific design so i liek to experiemnt with it. i like to downfire lower power woofers becasue you tend to get a more gain when the woofer loads off the floor. i have done it with higher power woofers and you get pretty much the same effect but usually in that case i need all the airspace i can gget and i wouldnt have enough in a downfiring box. anohter issue that calls for the dowfire is if ppl haul alot of stuff in their trunks, minimizes issues with damage lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

well when customers come to me most really dont have a specific design so i liek to experiemnt with it. i like to downfire lower power woofers becasue you tend to get a more gain when the woofer loads off the floor. i have done it with higher power woofers and you get pretty much the same effect but usually in that case i need all the airspace i can gget and i wouldnt have enough in a downfiring box. anohter issue that calls for the dowfire is if ppl haul alot of stuff in their trunks, minimizes issues with damage lol

Cool, I have a few other questions. Do you mind if I pm them to you?

Archived