Anyone Seen Splphreak?

I would LOL, but I live pretty far away, that really does suck though, hopefully you can get your HU or money, if not I guess Splphreak might get the bright pink letters in his avatar.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

damn, dude just got that new car and gonna be MIA. hope he is ok if he did get in a wreck and hope you get it squared away too. he seemed like a good person but should be grown enough to get at ya asap to let ya know whats up. he should know how it is here too, nobody likes these actions, or lack of..

damn, dude just got that new car and gonna be MIA. hope he is ok if he did get in a wreck and hope you get it squared away too. he seemed like a good person but should be grown enough to get at ya asap to let ya know whats up. he should know how it is here too, nobody likes these actions, or lack of..

I remember now, he had gotten that 370z a few weeks ago, that really does suck health wise and finacial wise. I too hopes he gets back to you soon, Little off topic but keep the highspeed on the track.

Edit: I guess I shouldnt assume he was speeding someone could of hit him, either way it sucks.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

HPI_Savage25- DO NOT make posts hinting toward a "hit" or riding out to someones place. get things worked out. we do not allow that kind of talk here on SMD

if things arent cleared soon he will be in the pink letters and banned from this forum. hopefully everything works out for you. if you get your money back but its through a claim he will be gone.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I personally just want a refund now. Don't even care for the HU as I am selling the vehicle soon so don't need the HU and need funds for a new vehicle. I also contacted the local police about this.

For those of you that might be wondering why I am making such a big deal out of $225, it is because I am only 16. I pay for EVERYTHING I get and when its my hard earned money and then I get ripped off I get pissed and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it any way that I can.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

dude said he was in a accident?! give em time to get on here, and calm the fuck down. police wasnt needed. thats part of the risk you take buying and dealing w ppl on a forum (online in general) so you new that being scammed was a possibilty before you sent the money.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Well I figured I would wait and see. No contact since the 4th and this is the last PM. I just ask to know what's going on. This PM was sent to me on the 4th.

"Hey dude I got in a car accident. I'm on my blackberry right now. I'm so sorry I haven't gotten to ship your head unit out. I'm leaving the hospital tomorrow. Ill definitely be on the computer and fix this situation. Once again, I'm sorry."

Edited by HPI_Savage25

Doesn't he have a DD avatar? With a name like SplPhreak I hope its not DDSPL/BLEEK back again :-/

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

HPI_Savage25- DO NOT make posts hinting toward a "hit" or riding out to someones place. get things worked out. we do not allow that kind of talk here on SMD

if things arent cleared soon he will be in the pink letters and banned from this forum. hopefully everything works out for you. if you get your money back but its through a claim he will be gone.

I didn't mean it to sound that way. I just planned on going up to either get a refund or my headunit. Especially since I will be in the area this weekend possibly.