Riding to Work with your wife  

29 members have voted

1. 1. IF you work with your wife should you have to ride with her everyday?

• yes
    • no
    • HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Just a quick poll so I can get some support on not having to ride to work/ Drive her everyday!!!!!!!

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

sorry guys... i had to vote yes! with todays gas prices, if i could leave my V8 home everyday i would be big ballin! lol

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Lemme guess, she doesn't like the bump in the trunk?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

My car is a 1988 CRX gas is cheap for it. Plus her van is a 1995 Pontiac Transport with the 3.8 V6, her system is wimpy compared to mine lol and she will not let me turn it up even a little................ :(

Edited by USAMPFREAK

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

My car is a 1988 CRX gas is cheap for it. Plus her van is a 1995 Pontiac Transport with the 3.8 V6, her system is wimpy compared to mine lol and she will not let me turn it up even a little................ :(

Thats why I voted HELL MUTHAFUGGIN NO!!!

Although MANY systems would be wimpy compared to what you have man. Keep some earmuffs in there just like Steve does. :lol:

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Guest Nismofreak

Well my mom hates subs like alot. So my dad and I love loud music. My dad system has 1 sub which pisses off my mom. During Winter Vacation, we went to Texas to vist my Uncle. Boy my mom went crazy we turned up the music and my mom was sleeping at the time. O fuck was she mad. Me and my dad were laughing. But anways Hell no was my vote. Can't wait for my system to be done. My first victim, my mom. :lol:

Edited by Nismofreak

I seriously can't understand how so many people don't like bass at all. I've loved it ever since school dances way back in elementary, I was the one always dancin right on front of the speakers to feel the music.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

the ride to and from work is man time. If I want to yank the volume im gonna do it. Besides that is my chance to unwind and get the nice back massage before i get home. I dont need woman talk on the drive too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guess I'm lucky, my wife likes to bump the truck as much as I do. All our rides have beat.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)