What Do You Wanna Be When You Grow Up?

Im 20 and dont really know...im sure some of you that are older still dont know...but im just curious what some of you guys would like to do :)

I want to be a fire fighter (wildland or structural)...or a smoke jumper, but that one i need to work hard for :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i check ids at a club right now, ill graduate with my bachelors in a year, hopefully take the police test and see what happens. I will undoubtedly be going to law school right after college to get my j.d.

so i guess either a police officer or a lawyer. where i live, their starting salaries are ironically the same (~65grand/year), so either one would be benificial

Edited by ramk1018

:)

I'm just going to college next fall after taking a year off. Going to go study Computer Engineer or Some type of engineering and try to become an Air Force pilot. If that doesn't work out might become a Cop or some type of Engineer. Not really sure. Gotta keep an eye out on this thread.

ehhhh im a welder right now. used to do iron fencing. do that for side cash and production welding for my 9-5. i dont know what i want to do for the rest of my life. but im gonna get rich or dye trying. im gonna stay on the grind and sleep when i die.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I want to either get into mechanical engineering, musical performance (I play violin and cello), or do some kinda international business work.

EDIT: I should mention that I am 17 and keep changing my mind between the three daily. The second is a far shot though.

Edited by ktownsdriftking

Too many projects, too little time...

I'm just going to college next fall after taking a year off. Going to go study Computer Engineer or Some type of engineering and try to become an Air Force pilot. If that doesn't work out might become a Cop or some type of Engineer. Not really sure. Gotta keep an eye out on this thread.

went to college for electrician and havc tech and cant get a job doing either with no work experance

went to college for electrician and havc tech and cant get a job doing either with no work experance

the best advice i have for anyone with no experience is get in somehwere stay there a long time, learn the trade hands on. fuck school. i know a handful of successful people with no high school diploma or g.e.d. that make bank. hell my grandad had his own mechanic shop for like 25-30 yrs. my girls dad never graduated he makes $45/hr doing drilling. they put that shit on a pedistool like it matters in life. ya it matters if you wanna go to college , other than that all it is , is a peice of paper. i know a guy who payed $3x,xxx to go to wyotech, he makes $13/ hr as a mechanic. dam i make that much and i didnt go to shit.

Edited by B slaps yo mama

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/