I have a screwed up dental history. I havent really had any good dental insurance, but my gf' finally told me I was on her acct, so I decided to go get checked up.

I had 2 root canals that needed to be finished in the front from the last time I was at the Dentist last year. Need 2 more root canals, crowns, and a tooth or 2 pulled. Found out, both in the front are infected, abscessed, well one for sure. Wisdom tooth is in agonizing pain, I CANT SLEEP because of the position my head is in.

I lay down, 2 minutes later it feels like someone is grabbing my tooth with pliers, and just squeezing, and twisting. I have to get up out of bed, and walk it off. Hopefully I can get to bed, and fall asleep before the pain kicks in again. I wake up about 10 - 20 times a night to repeat this. So as you can see, my sleep has been completely fuked. I slept as is about 2 - 3 hrs last night. Same as the 2 nights before.

Warm salt water mouth washes help instantly for a few minutes.

I was prescribed Tylenol Codeine which works for shit! and antibiotics

They added up my total cost of procedures needed to be done to my mouth, and lets just say, between my Denali payments, and what I owe on my mouth, there isnt more than $500 difference

I havent been in this much pain, ever that I can think of, and Ive been stabbed about 3- 4 different times, beat down with bats, jumped by 4 -5 - 6 people, car accident, broken fingers, and hand bones a few times, but hands down, more agonizing pain/torture now than Ive felt ever

Moral of the story, start dental treatment early, get them damn wisdom teeth pulled early, dont let any teeth get abscessed, if you break a tooth, let a professional take it out for you, dont pull it yourself because your a cheap ass. Now I may miss work until my wisdom is pulled, and I get a few root canals, so that may be $1000 missed out from work, and need to pay anything outside the $1500 yearly amount I can use towards dental work, plus 20- 50%

Go to the Dentist people!!!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

im lucky.. my mom is a hygenist so i get free dental work.. but other than that i would agree pain in your teeth hurts the most.. i had other pains and most painful is in the mouth.. that shit isnt a joke. but yeah make sure if you can get your teeth checked.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

I didnt go to the dentist for 14years from 17years old til 30-31yrs old to get my first wisdom tooth pulled

So yeah, I was that kind of person Danny... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I had a filling come out of one of my teeth, and yeah i couldnt eat drink smoke nothing, i know somewhat of the pain man luckily my wisdom teeth have came in and havnt hurt me one bit. Also I have six fake teeth, and IIRC they were something like 1600-2000 a piece so yeah it gets expensive but itll be worth it to not be in pain

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

I may say fuck it, and do partial dentures I' am to damn young for that though

sundown.jpg

I am in your same boat. I found a cheaper way to get mine taken care of. I have all of the root canals and fillings and etc. I am looking at about $10,000 out of pocket, yes I said TEN G's but if you find a dental school they need pasients to work on. And dont get scared they are very good.

First they look at you, then the teacher then the student.

It takes some time about 3 to 6 months to get it done but its a lot cheaper. The ammount of work I have to have done I have to either get them pulled and get a denture or pay approx 5,000 for something that might last 8 to 10 years... You do the math. My treatment is going to cost me about $1,500 vs, $10,000.

example had a tooth break dentist wanted $400.00 to remove the rest of the tooth. the school charged me $45.00.

look into it man its worth it.

Edited by SOUNDFX

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

sweet idea actually.

My bill last year at Western Dental was $6500, this year at this dentist they are saying $15,000 and insurance only pays $1500

time to look in the yellow pages, they will have a ball with me

lol

sundown.jpg

rule #1 people, brush good and FLOSS.

i was the same way, even with the BEST insurance, i was too lazy to go to the dentist for at least 10yrs. I went and found out i had some cavities. They fixed em and i didnt go again for 5 more.....

went again after having some pain in old #4 upper....Root canal time FTMFL. I am a good brusher, always have been, but flossing was lacking because i dont like putting my dirty fingers in my mouth....well, if you only knew how disgusting your teeth are if you dont floss it would blow your mind. I know now and with the help of a "reach" type of flosser (long one with attachment heads), i now do it every day at least once. My mouth is thanking me. Matter of fact i just got my final crown TODAY, this morning and the dentist is amazed at how good my gums look now after 3 months of flossing every day. I will go for checkups ON TIME every year like im supposed to now because F#CK a root canal! In the meantime, while he fixed the bad tooth, he took out all my old silver fillings and made them white. Now i feel like a thousand bucks! (id say a million but i didnt go gold LOL)....white is a great tooth color :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916