was thinking the same thing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sorry for the delayed responces but I'm on the Wife's Laptop and my password for SMD is not stored on here so after 55 billion attemps I finally got back in....

Anyways...Its an HP Pavillion m7750n.....There are NO beeps at all now that it hasn't worked....only sounds are from the fans...I'll have pictures here shortly.... :8)

thats a sound card it looks like you have a on board video card. when you turn it on do you get a hp logo or anythign, if s owe can play around in the bios and ee if we can get to anything or we can boot it maybe pressing f8 and do a last known good configuration.

wish you were local, id have thi shit fixed in 5 mins lol

OK, im not understanding your last post, does the PC boot now and all is fine, or NO? By the model number of your PC I pulled up this: http://reviews.cnet.com/HP_Pavilion_Media_...7-32328472.html . Looks like your PC is a A64 X2 5000+ with 2GB ram, and an INTEGRATED GRAPHICS CARD. THere are 2 main things that a computer will not boot from, AND THE MOST COMMON IS RAM, AND RAM FAILURE HAPPENS ALL THE TIME! Typically when ram goes bad you *MIGHT* here 2 beeps, and thats it. When a GPU goes bad, you *might* here 1 LONG beep, followed my 2 short beeps. If your not hering anything, well.......that is normal too. Personally this is what I would do first: Somewhere on your motherboard is a "jumper" that will allow you to "clear CMOS" Typically it will be labeled JP1-JP3 oon the board itself (only 3 pins wide) And what you need to do is lets say the jumper is covering pins 1 and 2, you need to remove the jumper, and place it over pins 2 and 3. Leave it there for a few seconds (10-15) (also have the PC unplugged from the wall before you do this) and while you have the jumper over pins 2 and 3, hit the power button, this will short the board, and capacitors which will in turn clear the ROM (read only memory) Now take the jumper off pins 2 and 3, and put it back EXAACTLY THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE!!! (which I think should be pins 1 and 2) and plug in the power cord again, and cross your fingers to see if she will boot.

If not booting still after all this, follow me: Looks like you have 2 sticks of mem in that PC. Remove 1 of them and see if it boots. If still not, put that one back in, and remove the other stick, and try it now. Basically your trying to see if this is a ram failure issue. Try to boot your PC using 1 stick of ram, and still no boot after this, looks like a GPU (graphics card) issue. You are lucky enough to have a PCIe x16 slot on that motherboard, so buy a decent GPU for it, and we can go further with this later on. G/L

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

thats a sound card it looks like you have a on board video card. when you turn it on do you get a hp logo or anythign, if s owe can play around in the bios and ee if we can get to anything or we can boot it maybe pressing f8 and do a last known good configuration.

wish you were local, id have thi shit fixed in 5 mins lol

I'd have it fixed in 4min LOL

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny