ok i took it uppon myself to hit him with a message, no BS talk just told him that he needs to respect people and that theres alot of people that can help him out and whatnot but he dont have any respect towards anybody. he got back and said he was bein a dick and shouldnt of basiclly and said he does need help with gettin his shit right. ill chat with him a lil to see what hes about but no worries havent dropped a link or anything. im not gettin into it like that. suggested that he apoligizes to people and did so myself to him so will see whats up, if he IS a punk or can be grown and admit he was in the wrong there. what ya'll think

sounds like a plan, if he comes clean then leave him alone...if not, let him have it :lol:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

wow...I kinda feel bad for the guy....

SMD just gave him and interwebs BITCH SLAP.

I think we should let it be........

seriously.

ha yeah huh, we grown lol. i think he went wrong by bein a jerk but all in all we all love car audio ya know....and i would be scared of your shit mang lol after hearin my 500rms and 1 12" all day haha

ha yeah huh, we grown lol. i think he went wrong by bein a jerk but all in all we all love car audio ya know....and i would be scared of your shit mang lol after hearin my 500rms and 1 12" all day haha

Then you'll really be scared on wats comin next :ph34r:
TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

...and i guess he had NO clue why everybody started gettin on him lol heres what he sent me

Well thanks, all those people are saying that stuff now i know why but my system is only in the middle of being done i still need a new alternator and i need to make a real box for my 6 15s. That techno69 guy with the durango is the one that started all this i dont know what he told you guys but ya i am dumb for saying that stuff but i would like all the help i can get from you thanks

and i just was sayin if he were to man up and appoligize i could help him out eith gettin his shit on the right road.. :D but i dont wanna send him here and have anybody mad at me for it so ill let somebody else BUT i said he needs to clear the air first. i just see he has something started and feel bad cuz he needs some help and i know how that can be

Archived