Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Got both DD 9515z's in finally


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn watas the mounting depth

I really don't know dang thing didn't come with any specs, but I will measure it tomorrow and give you a rough idea but I tell you what it is a tall sub. When I go back to the shop monday I will get him to get the specs for it and post them here. DD website only has the specs up for the regular 9500 and then the Zseries. I was too exited I didn't even think about the specs when I saw it in person and knew it was mine LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

he even threw in a couple t-shirts

Posted Image

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

Could you make a few more pictures of the sub, it really looks nice.

(i want to see the voicecoil between those magnet's?)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

Could you make a few more pictures of the sub, it really looks nice.

(i want to see the voicecoil between those magnet's?)

Ok I'll take some in a few and post them up for you!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

here's a few more pics of how the coil and the magnet looks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

got a lil update I got my second sub in and a few more amps

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I still got to get one more amp to make 8 total. I will be running 2 on each voicecoil at .5 ohm per voicecoil. The other 4 amps are already in my truck from when I had the Ma's installed. Guess I start building a amp rack this weekend and start getting some things installed. Hopefully they should be installed and playing within a week or so

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

Here's a lil sub porn I took while I was at my local DD dealer picking up my second sub

Posted Image

Posted Image

IDK its just something about seeing all those DD's together that just puts a smile on my face LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2883 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...