Nba Finals Lakers Vs. Magic

The Magic are to stong for La The Majic all the way

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

You are a funny man, hilarious... Lakers have a washed up fisher and a kobe as far as 3 point shooting goes. Ariza can hit his outside shots... IF he's left open, so can odom and far whatever the hell his name is. I don't think orlando will hand them shit, It'll be a tough series. orlando isn't the team to give up when they are down a couple points or games either way. They seem a bit more thirsty than the lakers do tbh. Just my 0.02

What makes you think that the lakers won't lose at home? They have quite a few times this season man...

LA is just that good. The Magic aren't it's as simple as that really. LA gets lazy sometimes when they aren't challenged. They beat Denver and they are a much better team than Orlando. Orlando only beat Cleveland because they couldn't defend the 3 point shot. That is it. Not to mention that 4 of the games were decided by 2 or less points and the series could have easily went the other way. Orlando is just lucky that they could hit a couple of shots when they were left WIDE OPEN. If Cleveland would have played the defense that they are capable of then the outcome would have been much different. The point is that LA is a far greater team than Orlando, look for them to blow out the Magic in 5 games.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

LA is just that good..... The point is that LA is a far greater team than Orlando, look for them to blow out the Magic in 5 games.

I just wanted to have this quoted so I can come back later to point and laugh.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

I think the Magic will come out with a lot of heart but you can't stop the Black Mamba.

Lakers 4-3 with a tight game 7.

i agree with this ^ more than i agree..

LA is just that good. The Magic aren't it's as simple as that really. The point is that LA is a far greater team than Orlando, look for them to blow out the Magic in 5 games.

with This.

either way i got 50 on the lakers

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Fucking kidding?? foul 3 on lewis.. he didn't even touch gasol.. what the fuck kind of shit is that? the ref suck the lakers dick more than their wife sucks theirs.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

100-75, sounds kinda like a blowout to me.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Magic 4-0

My boy D dominates the offensive glass and others shoot the threeball, I can't see the Lackers winning a game ;)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

I'm very very positive that you want to take that comment back.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived