Trains Or Other Hobbies

of course i would not buy them broken they are like 100-150 a pop to fix, all of them i have used, and still do except the 200x2 i have it in the box in the closet

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i used to collect 60's muscle car emblems, i have a drawer full of em, but they aint worth sellin in case someone wanted a original gm emblem to get rechromed

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i used to collect 60's muscle car emblems, i have a drawer full of em, but they aint worth sellin in case someone wanted a original gm emblem to get rechromed

You should "collect" me a 89-93 Cadillac "sedan De ville" emblem and like 2 wreaths <_<

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i worked on a bunch of all camaros and chevelles and my dad owned a couple camaros when i was growing up so i got the old emblems off his cars when he would replace em. the newest i have is a 81 Z/28 emblem i got off my first car. If you want that emblem so bad all you have to do is go to a parking lot caddys are pretty common heh jk.

I have a saltwater aquarium. very addictive and expensive hobby. In a little over a year I have probably about 3 grand into it. very cool though. will attempt to put some pics of it up later. at work right now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.