Benz Build Complete With Video ! Rebuild Coming Soon!

damn that box looks FUCKIN NICE!!! and those subs have some beef to them. try and post some numbers up when you get it all done. im sure you will be taking installed pic so i dont even gotta ask

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thank you...

Yeah my buddy has a meter so I am going to hook it up and see what it can do....

only problem is that the Benzo's gas tank sits between the trunk and the rear seat back so i am going to have to port it up through the rear deck and hope for some decent #'s

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

thats a nice car what year is it? 2001? are you gonna change out the headunit or use the stock one? i love how they dont come standard with a cd player but a come with a tape player its so damn stupid and the 6 cd changer is a grand with installation its a cool car but mb rips you off in every way they can imagine.

thank you...

Yeah my buddy has a meter so I am going to hook it up and see what it can do....

only problem is that the Benzo's gas tank sits between the trunk and the rear seat back so i am going to have to port it up through the rear deck and hope for some decent #'s

Its a 2000. I have a panasonic flip out dvd 7" touchscreen im not sure on its model # ???7001 or something....

yeah MB has some crazy ass prices on its parts......

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ah yeah i forgot the signal mirrors and redesigned back end came out in 2000 the 1999 models are totally different.

what are you doing for speakers? are you gonna keep the stock one? i wasnt really a fan of the stock speakers they sounded like crap to me imo

we used to have one of those cars until...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v638/New...rent=img074.jpg

lol sorry back on topic

i think your biggest challenge is gonna be accessing the battery lol its like under the rear seat or something ridiculous like that

ah yeah i forgot the signal mirrors and redesigned back end came out in 2000 the 1999 models are totally different.

what are you doing for speakers? are you gonna keep the stock one? i wasnt really a fan of the stock speakers they sounded like crap to me imo

we used to have one of those cars until...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v638/New...rent=img074.jpg

lol sorry back on topic

i think your biggest challenge is gonna be accessing the battery lol its like under the rear seat or something ridiculous like that

I cant stand the stock speaks lol the power and ground is already ran and I hace speaker wire going to the factory speaks, so all i have to do is decide on the fosgate 6.5's or the eclipse 6.5 3-way sat up ($600.00 gulp)...

tough break on your benzo bro, I think I would cry if that ever happened to me....what part of Ohio you from???\

my Baby sister and her husband live there...

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I cant stand the stock speaks lol the power and ground is already ran and I hace speaker wire going to the factory speaks, so all i have to do is decide on the fosgate 6.5's or the eclipse 6.5 3-way sat up ($600.00 gulp)...

tough break on your benzo bro, I think I would cry if that ever happened to me....what part of Ohio you from???\

my Baby sister and her husband live there...

cincinnati, yeah that car was fun to drive no doubt. arent the door speakers 5.25in? or are you going to do custom door panels with 6.5? are you gonna junk the 6x9 i think in the rear deck since youre going to port thru that?

edit: nvm 6.5s are it lol mixing up my speakers here i could have swore the rear speakers were 6x9 but i think im thinking of a different car now

cincinnati, yeah that car was fun to drive no doubt. arent the door speakers 5.25in? or are you going to do custom door panels with 6.5? are you gonna junk the 6x9 i think in the rear deck since youre going to port thru that?

Actually the front door s are 6.5's, the rear 5.25 and the stock subs in the rear deck are 6.5's....I'm not sure what I want to do to it yet seeing how parts are sooo effin expensive, I may do some sick kicks.....

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

That car is fukn sexy, and so are those subs, they look like beasts!

I'm from ohio too, Cadiz

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

That car is fukn sexy, and so are those subs, they look like beasts!

I'm from ohio too, Cadiz

Thanks I love the car, and those subs are monsters weigh a ton !!!

sweet my sis lives in hicksville just across the border from ft wayne Indiana

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived