Jump to content

Finally Vid Of My T1


Recommended Posts

Posted

haha u guys r funny..when i make the vids i only turn the volume up 1/2 way, and bass at 0..but just for u guys i got some port and sub exursion clips from nothing but bass..my favorite song now btw..

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/bmac...nt=S5030257.flv :)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

personnaly i still dont feel that sub is getting the power that it deserves. Pump more power to that beast then show us another video.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

i feel your babying the sub...what you need to do is get the T10001bd or the NEW T1500-1bd and THEN let its strut what its got. that sub will handle what you throw at it. look at me i pound the FUCK outta mine and they still are asking for more thats why im buying a stronger amp for them in the near future.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

i feel your babying the sub...what you need to do is get the T10001bd or the NEW T1500-1bd and THEN let its strut what its got. that sub will handle what you throw at it. look at me i pound the FUCK outta mine and they still are asking for more thats why im buying a stronger amp for them in the near future.

definitly buying a new powerful amp..but i havent turned it up all the way yet so from what im seeing in person is way different then what the camera show, and im sure u all know that.. :blush: but i really really really really want a t10001bd amp

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

definitly buying a new powerful amp..but i havent turned it up all the way yet so from what im seeing in person is way different then what the camera show, and im sure u all know that.. :blush: but i really really really really want a t10001bd amp

If you where to put a t1001bd to that sub it would deffintly pound hard.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

I also agree that sub is capable of a lot more from the look of the vids. Don't know if I missed it but, what amp you got powering your T1?. It could be you need more power or like you said just got it so breaking it in---I remember the first day I got my T1 I really didn't give it much of a break in. I played it full blast and wasn't really hitting as hard as I wanted. But within a good week it started hitting hard.

RF_power_product.gif
Posted

I also agree that sub is capable of a lot more from the look of the vids. Don't know if I missed it but, what amp you got powering your T1?. It could be you need more power or like you said just got it so breaking it in---I remember the first day I got my T1 I really didn't give it much of a break in. I played it full blast and wasn't really hitting as hard as I wanted. But within a good week it started hitting hard.

uhh im powering it with a almani 2ch 110 watt amp..of course im running it at 2ohm but i dont think its putting out the full 550w with only 2 20 amp fuses..thats why ima gonna get me a rf amp to go with my sub

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

x2

x3 :)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

uhh im powering it with a almani 2ch 110 watt amp..of course im running it at 2ohm but i dont think its putting out the full 550w with only 2 20 amp fuses..thats why ima gonna get me a rf amp to go with my sub

Ya that sub isnt even working. Im not sure but i think under powering a sub can hurt it. Somone correct me if im wrong. Im Still a newb at this shit.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14691 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...