Sonic Electronix

Wiring Configs For Level 4 15 With Level 5 Coils Dual 1

I dont think its possible but im getting a sundown 2000d soon and want to know if its .5 ohm stable and if you would recommend it? its for a dc level 4 15 with level 5 coils. dual 1. What can the woofer handle?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

If your very smart about it then you can run it. (settings, Voltage, box)

but unless your confident with all this just run at 2ohm.

we have the 2k on a lvl 4 with 5 coils but its a D2 and is at 1ohm

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

could just go get either a audiopipe ap30001d or a hifonics Colossus

and run 1 coil per channel and just turn it down?

or wire either one of them to 2 ohms and run it at 3k 3.2k rms granted these prob arnt doing rated anyways so your ooking at about 2400-2600 rms

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

could just go get either a audiopipe ap30001d or a hifonics Colossus

and run 1 coil per channel and just turn it down?

or wire either one of them to 2 ohms and run it at 3k 3.2k rms granted these prob arnt doing rated anyways so your ooking at about 2400-2600 rms

the Hifonics will do every bit of rated and then some the XX and XXV lines are good stuff

i didnt know, was just throwing options out there unless he wants to go get another lvl 4 w/5 coils that are d1

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i didnt know, was just throwing options out there unless he wants to go get another lvl 4 w/5 coils that are d1

i do plan on getting another one. I just dont have the funds as of right now. I guess im just going to wait and upgrade alt and both subs right away. thanks tho. Are there any other good sub companys like fi, dc, re? I dont want rockford, alpine, but simular to dc. Just want to see whats out on the market. thanks

I may just say hell with it and get a fi btl 12"... instead of walling my car off

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived