Andrew Leckies Rookie Season Competing : 12 Dc Audio Lvl 4 10''s X 16,000 Rms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZXQH-47a2o

first amp of 4 to arrive. We will be starting off with just 4 DC audio lvl 4 10''s they where shipped last night, so hopefully i get them soon and we can begin competing with that small portion of the install.

i think this thing is going to slap like crazy. Remember, this is in a car. I am now inbetween getting the rest of my amps, and the rest of my woofers. Being a part of team maxxsonics & DC audio helps a bit :) so i defffinatly want to show my appreciation by throwing there name out there, and being very exited to use aswell as market and show off their products in this area.

DC Power alternators, if anybody out there on thease forums belongs to that company please reach me immediately through PM's and begin dialouge.

I am looking for a total of around 800-1200 amprage of alternating power or as close as possible. I want my pro sries MLA module to take full advantage of my electrical.

Also building the box this way, the first 4 will be in a ported enclosure 33hz, Then when we upgrade to 8 they will be in a ported enclosure, but i am afraid when we get all 12 we will not be able to fit porting, it will be close and i really hope we can. 12 lvl 4 10''s ported to 33hz on 16,000+ RMS will be nuts in a car.

For this year, the first competition we will just be going in with 4 of them and the one amp. Please keep discussions ongoing in this thread guys ! i like to hear back from my peers, and see what you all think of this setup. This is my rookie year and i could use the support of my culture, my friends i have yet to make aswell as everybody else who enjoys this hobby.

-andrew leckie

once we have finished this, we are goingt to install the 2 lvl 5 18''s in the trunk This will just gve us more experiance building PROPPER enclosures, and the 18'' install we will completely re-fibreglass it.

smdsignature.jpg

Sounds like you're off to a good start. Oh, and I would wait until you have all your equipment to build the box instead of redesigning and building a new box eevery time you get more subs.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

thanks man, and i am going to build the box's in that manner to gain more experiance, i dont mind building them over and over, i need to learn. Anyways, this thing should post up some big #'s its alot of cone area and Xmax. Rusty gave me the tracking #'s the other day, should be here in around a week.

We will have video logs of the hole install, aswell as unpackadging them all that stuff. I hope this one really is as loud as i hope its going to be !

If not, then onto the level 5 18''s :)

smdsignature.jpg

thanks man, and i am going to build the box's in that manner to gain more experiance, i dont mind building them over and over, i need to learn. Anyways, this thing should post up some big #'s its alot of cone area and Xmax. Rusty gave me the tracking #'s the other day, should be here in around a week.

We will have video logs of the hole install, aswell as unpackadging them all that stuff. I hope this one really is as loud as i hope its going to be !

If not, then onto the level 5 18''s :)

Very good.

Looks good though man. Should be very nice. Take your time and get it right.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i need to be elped out getting my alt's dcpower arnt answering there phones, what is another trusted company i can get some h-o alts from, custom built?

thanks guys, i need it asap like yesterday lol. thanks for the support so far, but i need help solving this alternator issue.

-peace guys

smdsignature.jpg

you on the east coast i take it? gotta remember the 3-4 hour difference in time zones, it could be 7:30 am there or so

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

maybe they just arnt open yet bro... give them a few hours

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived