Second Skin Audio

ok so its about time to upgrade again this year. I'm keeping the same amp but going with bigger woofers. This will being going in 01 accord and if i remember correctly there is about 7-8 cubes worth of space. I have a jbl 1400.1 amp which does 1500 watts @ 2 ohm. Idk which woofers to go with. I was thinking either fi ssd's or the incriminator flatlyne series. Any suggestions are helpful

currently

2 12" jbl power series

JBL 1400.1

That is the maximum power rating of the Q, not a required amount of power.

AA Chaos would also be another good choice.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

AudioQue SDC2.5 15? Rated at 600 RMS, but from what ive heard they handle more than rated. I would imagine 750 each wouldnt hurt them. Wait, shit, i think they only come in D4. But...could do a new amp too if you wanted. IDK, just throwing it out there.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

DC Audio level 3s?

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

With that space and power I would go with a lvl4 xl 18. BYE BYE Acura

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

well since you want to run 2-15's look into the level 3 or level4 woofers from DC. Not only are they great woofers, but the customer service is top notch.

If you really want to run Fi, look into the Q or maybe even some BL's. Even if its a little more woofer than you want now, yu can always add more power later

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)