Jump to content

Topic On Sound Domain. Flaming Steve


Recommended Posts

Posted

anyway i wouldnt give that post too much more thought, as far as flamage, i didnt even wear a flamesuite to that one. I threw on some suntan lotion* and barely got a tan. Ive been flamed much harder then that by more experienced haters MANY times before that LOL - im a seasoned hated on vet. Lucky for me the ratio is EASILY 10,000 - 1 on people who are fucking COOL as apposed to the ignorant douchebag haters.

thanks though for havin my back :)

*(i wanted to say baby oil but i didnt wanna give you guys that visual....ooops too late if your reading down here LOL)

:shok: .... thanks for that.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Posted

haha still though... i am sayin thanks to you for provididng us with the help and care you give us.... without this site.. i would NEVER be as far into audio as i am today. i have learned a lot from this sight. thanks a lot steve!!!

no prob, my pleasure!

:shok: .... thanks for that.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

no prob, my pleasure! :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

High 160's with the doors open? Yeah, and I pull 170's all day long... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

[/sarcasm]

Sounds like another loser who either a- thinks his Dual subs are the shit 'cause he pisses people off with his distortion, or b- another rich kid who thinks his mommy-and-daddy-funded Kickers are TEH SHIT. What a moron.

Then again, I'm one to talk numbers...I would be lucky if I broke 100dB... :(

EDIT: Another thank-you to Steve for putting together this awesome site that has helped so many of us so much! YOU ROCK DUDE!

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

High 160's with the doors open? Yeah, and I pull 170's all day long... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

[/sarcasm]

Sounds like another loser who either a- thinks his Dual subs are the shit 'cause he pisses people off with his distortion, or b- another rich kid who thinks his mommy-and-daddy-funded Kickers are TEH SHIT. What a moron.

Then again, I'm one to talk numbers...I would be lucky if I broke 100dB... :(

EDIT: Another thank-you to Steve for putting together this awesome site that has helped so many of us so much! YOU ROCK DUDE!

Hey dont hate on da Kicker Brand, they have some nice subs that get plenty loud(I run them at the time), but go ahead and bash on the Xplods and Dual subs, or even the roadmaster, and I would get some funky pups but I am afraid the DB meter will read ERROR when I go to meter them.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Hey dont hate on da Kicker Brand, they have some nice subs that get plenty loud(I run them at the time), but go ahead and bash on the Xplods and Dual subs, or even the roadmaster, and I would get some funky pups but I am afraid the DB meter will read ERROR when I go to meter them.

It's not that I hate Kicker, it's that I hate Kicker fanboys. There's HUNDREDS at my school, I swear! I know like ten people that actually run Kicker subs, but they're all everyone talks about, they all think they're the be-all-end-all of subs.

...Speaking of Duals, once in a misguided past, my first sub was a Dual...rated to 375RMS, went boom boom *pop* on 340 lol

[/jack]

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

It's not that I hate Kicker, it's that I hate Kicker fanboys. There's HUNDREDS at my school, I swear! I know like ten people that actually run Kicker subs, but they're all everyone talks about, they all think they're the be-all-end-all of subs.

...Speaking of Duals, once in a misguided past, my first sub was a Dual...rated to 375RMS, went boom boom *pop* on 340 lol

[/jack]

I understand you, there were a few people that ran kicker subs at my school but basically all of them had crappy pre-fab boxes and sounded like shit,around here it is a shit load more common for people to be driving there car playing there stereo at max with there distorted ass Xplods in the back, thinking they are special. Oh and BTW this is the video that got me into kicker, also I just like Kickers CS, I have blown a sub before and a ZX.1500 gave out on me once, and all it cost me was 15 bucks and they sent me a brand new one, with all the accesories.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

:fyi:

cross board drama is for bitches. remember that before you start cvnting up sounddomain over a noob caressing the keyboard.

he will be promptly removed......as well as everyone else who feels the need to join him.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Posted

:fyi:

cross board drama is for bitches. remember that before you start cvnting up sounddomain over a noob caressing the keyboard.

he will be promptly removed......as well as everyone else who feels the need to join him.

FLAME ON!!! :diablo:

Posted

:fyi:

cross board drama is for bitches. remember that before you start cvnting up sounddomain over a noob caressing the keyboard.

he will be promptly removed......as well as everyone else who feels the need to join him.

smartest thing for you to do is stay off SMD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4799 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...