Tiny Japanese Car Sx 18" Subwoofer

Looks AWSOME. j.W. why didnt you use MDF.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Yes, that car has mad space inside. More than you would think. I don't think I will be bringing it back though. It would cost too much money. So I will have to settle for just some good memories ha ha. I think I might go the other route. Do you guys think replacing the stock battery with a yellow top and running an extra yellow top in the rear will do ok? No cap. I cannot afford to buy any more Kinetiks right now. Besides like I said, this is not my baby. My baby is my avatar pic. Also, I did all kinds of research and stuff on the alternator and found nothing. Do you think maybe I should go to a junk yard and get one here and mail it to Iraggi and let Dominick build me one?

Also everyone...I am not a cap guy. I just figured it would not hurt to do it for 6 months. There is no cap in my Exploda.

Cpl, Its nice to see a someone over here doing his/her time in the service, I'm in Fukushima, 4 hrs. away from tokyo. I did my time in Yokosuka. LCC-19, comms. If you need some stuff ie. batteries, subs or amps, take a look at my site. www.competitionsoundz.com I have 3 used kinetik 2400's for sale if you want. They float around 13.4 after full charge I'm running a 16v setup now so I don't really need them. :) I would suggest one good batt for your system, just to be on the safe side, also get a isolator. With that, I don't think you will need a cap. but if you want,I got a 1.4 farad cap not in use too. Pick up the batt and I'll give you the cap for free! ;) holla when you can.

Blue skies and fare sea brother

[email protected]

P.S. plywood would have done just as good, as for mdf.. it cost WAY too much here.. example $120 for 1 sheet 1" thick!! use 2x4's for bracing.

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

Sorry bout that havent really been paying attention to this post so far. But now u deffintly got my attention. It looks great.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

hey cpl , i know what you mean about the mirror tension and the back window flaps.

my 4 x 15's is in a 10 cu ft common box and its tuned to 35hz . the mirrow flaps around like a piece of plastic in a wind tunnel and the back windows flex like a thin piece of plastic .

but honestly the car cant handle it .

Man I got a video now and I cannot seem to get my photobucket to let me upload it. It is like I have too many pics or something.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Archived