to keep the rear end from moving side to side. if they were straight then he would need to use a panhard bar or Watts Link. its just easier to use a triangulated 4 link if you can fit it

thanks and another thing are the bag mount solid or on a swivel?

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

I fell in love with that body style after seeing one bagged and this video

Posted Image

the only shitty part is, the one the OP has would be considered really good condition in my area. I'm not saying its in bad condition but I know there are some around the country that still look like they did back in the 80's

thanks for the comments guys.. as for the rims??? a friend lent them to me just for for 22" wheel sizing, to make sur it lays out, and yea the front lays out but not as low as the back... the 80's suburbans set angled on the frame so even when i chop the Xmember it still wont lay like i want it to... it has a big body drop in her future :D im posting more pics now...

and thanks agn for the comments guys, but keep in mind this is to be driven like a daily ( its built to drag not when shows lol) alot of stuff culdv been planned better but im happy with it! enjoy

what song and what band is the song from

Archived