oh so the update will put all the new features on your existing iphone ?

yessir

http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I have a video recorder on my 3g now, you just need to jailbreak it, it takes really good quality videos too. I'm pissed the won't include a video cMera with the new update. I'm just waiting for mms

I have a video recorder on my 3g now, you just need to jailbreak it, it takes really good quality videos too. I'm pissed the won't include a video cMera with the new update. I'm just waiting for mms

yessss. and also the landscape txting

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

new iphone is 32gb, must buy :\

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i had the 3G, i actually had 3 of them, they broke easily for me. i still use my most recent as my ipod for my car, but i switched to the blackberry bold a few weeks ago. the 3G had its pluses and minuses. and since its gettin more pluses i'll probably end up tryin out for myself when i get back from basic training

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

the new model can send videos and images. Finally. I have the first gen :(. I would love to get the new model. Maybe towards the end of the year, we'll see. Depends on the price. at least I'll have the 3.0 update. Love that they finally give the option to text in landscape, hate portrait.

what how do u text in landscape??

iam really starting to hate my 3g, the biggest piss off is the lack of ram, it has 16gigs for garbage but shit all for resources, shit crashes soo much, its soo slow and i almost feel like smashing it sometimes, it wasnt really that bad til i updated to 3.0 and jailbroke it then it all fell apart

siggy.jpg

I have a hard case and screen protector on mine and it got ran over by a car and the only thing that happened was the screen turned white. Not a physical thing wrong with it, was able to bring it to apple and get a brand new one. I said my dog knocked it off my bed and the screen just turned white lol

I have a hard case and screen protector on mine and it got ran over by a car and the only thing that happened was the screen turned white. Not a physical thing wrong with it, was able to bring it to apple and get a brand new one. I said my dog knocked it off my bed and the screen just turned white lol

wow, wish I could pull that one but mine is all banged up. Girl dropped it 5 times. Oh well. Only issue besides looking fucking ugly is that there is a stuck pixel ever now and then. Oh well, probably gonna grab the S later this year.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I have the OG iphone but im going to buy a 3g when these come out..... sell me yours ;)

i'll sell you mine :D i'll get the new iphone eventually. not right away tho. i'll let it be out a while. cheaper on my pocket since i *cough cough have t mobile cough*

this

omg you all need to keep that stupid shit on ca.com. i hope the ignore list here doesnt have a limit cuz there goes another one added :pardon:

Archived