Well Apple will search every option whether want to continue with AT&T or go to some other provider. Things that are key factors are network type, etc.. An it will be even harder if those other network have 'iphone killers' such as the storm, etc.

777319156.png

The only difference in the current iphones and the 3Gs is 3mp camera vs 2mp. Also the "s" for extra speed. You cant make 3G faster than 3G, so i assume they cut down some processes running in the phone to make it run a little faster.

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/06...ic_coating.html

Or they doubled the amount of ram and upgraded to an 600mhz ARM processor :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

win! if all those rumors are true. I'm suffering through low memory with the original pre 3g iPhone.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

:fool: i knew mms was same as picture text i just didnt read all of the post lol how dump of me

my friend reserved a new 32g iphone and it was $323 with tax thats a good deal beter than last phone

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

Hell yeah considering I paid 400 for my OG iphone after the first price drop. The storm doesn't have shit on the iphone. That new palm pre looks nice though, besides the keypad.

Why can't we send MMS to other carriers again? It just seems retarded that we can't. I hope Apple goes to Verizon next. All their phones suck and this would make me leave ATT in a heartbeat.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Well for the OGs and the 3G users the 3.0 fireware update is supposed to be live today. I tried at 12:20AM and no update :P time to try again.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived