I Mean Getting To Drive 100-400,000$ Cars Is Cool But Getting To Fly A 6million Dollar Private Jet. . .takes It To A Whole Nother Level. ..

thats badass bro!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Yeah we have a couple of bonanzas here,there nice,good for 160knots.and dam a 747. .why you have to go and debow me like that?lolthats awesome!

sure is!

yeah skydiving is a motha,when your in the plane and you scoot to the edge and your feet are dangling over the edge and you look down and everything is like little ants under you,you ask yourself, why in the fuck am i fixing to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?lol and when you jump man its ADRENALINE heaven. .shits wide open!

I LOL'd. Skydiving is something I'd want to try, but I think that after I get into the air, I'd chicken out.

You make me mad! Sick ass hoe, AND you get to fly a plane. I'm coming to MS.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

thats badass bro!!!

thanks pimpin!

I LOL'd. Skydiving is something I'd want to try, but I think that after I get into the air, I'd chicken out.

You make me mad! Sick ass hoe, AND you get to fly a plane. I'm coming to MS.

Dont be mad player,at least i share the stuff with yall lol

mad props

worrdd!!!

I'm not hating or anything since I probably don't make enough in a year to pay for just 1 of those seats but 6 million for that plane? it seems kind of small for that kind of money, again not hating, just thought it would be a little bigger

Yeah we have a couple of bonanzas here,there nice,good for 160knots.and dam a 747. .why you have to go and debow me like that?lolthats awesome!

I love the bonazas! I wish I still had mine..tear. Haha and sorry to one up you on the 747. It gets my blood pumping just thinking about it! It was an old one that we flew to the "aircraft graveyard" in New Mexico. And I believe you have me beat, you have been skydiving! So you win!

edit to above post ^ -- It may seem outrageously to high, but people do pay that kind of money for an aircraft like that. Plus the instrument panels in those are amazing!

Edited by H816*John*H816

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

I'm not hating or anything since I probably don't make enough in a year to pay for just 1 of those seats but 6 million for that plane? it seems kind of small for that kind of money, again not hating, just thought it would be a little bigger

yeah just look up the jet,i know it sounds expensive tho,and thats a used price too.new there more than that

I love the bonazas! I wish I still had mine..tear. Haha and sorry to one up you on the 747. It gets my blood pumping just thinking about it! It was an old one that we flew to the "aircraft graveyard" in New Mexico. And I believe you have me beat, you have been skydiving! So you win!

edit to above post ^ -- It may seem outrageously to high, but people do pay that kind of money for an aircraft like that. Plus the instrument panels in those are amazing!

lol itss all good man

that instrument panel and all the computers probably cost over a million on their own huh?

yeah man at least,usually to upgrade an older airplane to new stuff it can run upto 2mill

thats awsome that he took you up with him.

i've never actually flown a plane but i've been in the cockpit with the pilots a few times

except in my case, when i'm in the plane its because there is a problem with it and we are flying it to recreate the problem. kind of scary but i have to see the problem to be able to fix it if we couldn't duplicate it on the ground.

what do you do on the planes? i do hydraulics on c-130's.

yeah just look up the jet,i know it sounds expensive tho,and thats a used price too.new there more than that

lol itss all good man

yeah man at least,usually to upgrade an older airplane to new stuff it can run upto 2mill

lol what I'd do to be rich :aggressive: