916publicenemy2 Aka Kacey Gets A Birthday Demo- Happy Bday Man!

wow thanks :D i wanna redo my box and bump up the tuning to break that 150 ive been hoping for, after that ill bring a sharpie and come to your house, waiting for the SMD seal of approval

this site and the people on here have tought me loads from the 2 kicker comp 12"s and kenwood mono amp i came here with, this site truly is the best on the internet, loads of information and very friendly people :D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

haha, whats someone being 16 got to do with being taller? shit, Logan, and both kaseys tower over me and they are all younger then 19 :D

im 5'7 but i cant do anything when someone is 6' 5 :D

i bet i could kick their asses though!!!! :angry::ph34r::lol::yahoo:

6' 5" and still growing what you know about that :aggressive:

thats me bro haha, just givin the boy some birthday pics.....but i have the same one with a bunch of people - anyway i put my hand on his shoulder to mix it up a litte ;)

like I said the shoulder thing is magical powers being passed on.

logan only got half the powers.

dont worry logan, he doesnt refer to me as uncle C, only you do. :D :D

everyone take notice of what happened to Loganberry since his birthday demo.......look at the changes that he has made in the last year or so.

system got big, and bigger at least 3 times - most likely PROPERLY installed too (ie big 3, etc) - and not only that, i might shoot myself in the foot for this one, but he has matured BIGTIME from the smart ass 17yr old that first came in here. Anyway, im proud of yoru progress Logan and in another year, ill prob be sayin the same thing about Kasey.......both Kasey's as a matter of fact. :)

don't worry I'm steppin it up ;)

and logan you ain't going to Steve's house without the team... that way we all can get the Meade Seal of Approval

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Im sure its been asked before but why doesnt Steve ever play the low not on I Put On?

I have also been wondering this......If I had to guess it is the frequency of the note which I believe about 26Hz, Now I dont remember what his box is tuned to, but I guess maybe it might damage a sub(though I dont think it would with the quality subs he uses), or maybe it doesnt sound as loud or clean as the other notes before it, I remember him saying something a while back how those two Ghetto Commission(Run Quickly, Hustler Baller) songs didnt "hit" in his tahoe but banged in his civic. So my best guess would be the tuning of his box. I welcome anybody else, that has a better idea to chirp in.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I have also been wondering this......If I had to guess it is the frequency of the note which I believe about 26Hz, Now I dont remember what his box is tuned to, but I guess maybe it might damage a sub(though I dont think it would with the quality subs he uses), or maybe it doesnt sound as loud or clean as the other notes before it, I remember him saying something a while back how those two Ghetto Commission(Run Quickly, Hustler Baller) songs didnt "hit" in his tahoe but banged in his civic. So my best guess would be the tuning of his box. I welcome anybody else, that has a better idea to chirp in.

it also saves battery power which is why some people use the subsonic filter.

with ported boxes there is a rolloff... low notes are harder to pick up then the higher ones.

steve is acting like his own subsonic filter... notes he can't play he won't to save battery power for the ones he can play loud.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple