Sundown Audio

2 Amp Questions Elemental Design And Memphis

THEKINGsBACK

got 2 questions about to different amps

1... has i know its probally a stupid way to ask this but has anybody ever strapped to elemental designs nine.1 amps together and got a good result like say around 2700 wrms that what i am thinking about running for 3 fi ssds 15

and

2... Does anybody on here do any generic amp fixing... for instance i have memphis mcd 1000 and needs repair but memphis told me its to old or something for them to repair any ideas

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

once i get my z1 im sending them to arc (amp repair center) from what i hear they pretty good so will see

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

damn does anybody use elemental design amps on here?><>>>>>?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived