"Democrats on the House Financial Services Committee said Thursday the administration's efforts to hector the private sector into reining in executive pay might not go far enough."

"Democrats and administration officials agreed that companies across the private sector need to adjust compensation practices to avoid damaging the economy."

"We believe that compensation practices must be better aligned with long-term value and prudent risk management at all firms, and not just for the financial services industry."

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Yeah, I don't even have words for what is going on right now. If you guys listen to Sirius Patriot 144, or actually WATCH C-Span to see what is happening for YOURSELF, you would loose your minds.

This is a side by side comparison to Pre-WWII Nazi Germany. Look it up for yourselves, but the EXACT thing that is happening here now is what went on in Germany. Hitler forced Porche to make a people's car (government in GM and Chrysler), they got in the banks (oh wow... we are screwed on that already), got into health care (happening next), took away all guns (been trying for years, but now it seems as an inevetability (sp). Did you know that Hitler & Nazi Germany didn't just come out of the gates saying that they were going to kill all of the Jews, old people, sick, mentally retarded (I have a mentally retarded Aunt, so this is hitting me square in the face)?? They said what they were doing was for the betterment of society. They SLOWLY (over a few years) began doing these awful things and somehow it was ok. What are they telling us now? It is for the betterment of society.

Now- Somehow it is ok to come into America Illegally and stay here. Somehow it is ok that you shouldn't have a gun (despite it being the second amendment). It is ok if you don't work but still deserve food, money, health care. It is ok for the government to just take over private banks and private car companies. It is ok of the government thinks you make too much money so they tax the piss out of you on a sliding scale. If you make too much money, the government will cap your salary! Obama has appointed 16 ZARS since he has become president! They aren't elected officials! They are appointed and answer ONLY to the president!!! This is TOTALITARISIM (sp)

They aren't doing these things to just a few people- they are doing it to everyone. They are doing this right in front of our eyes but people now, just like in the 30s and 40s around Nazi Germany, are saying "No, that's not what is happening." Yes it is. EDUCATE YOURSELF on the Nazis and their rise to power. This follows it SIDE BY SIDE.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Yeah, I don't even have words for what is going on right now. If you guys listen to Sirius Patriot 144, or actually WATCH C-Span to see what is happening for YOURSELF, you would loose your minds.

This is a side by side comparison to Pre-WWII Nazi Germany. Look it up for yourselves, but the EXACT thing that is happening here now is what went on in Germany. Hitler forced Porche to make a people's car (government in GM and Chrysler), they got in the banks (oh wow... we are screwed on that already), got into health care (happening next), took away all guns (been trying for years, but now it seems as an inevetability (sp). Did you know that Hitler & Nazi Germany didn't just come out of the gates saying that they were going to kill all of the Jews, old people, sick, mentally retarded (I have a mentally retarded Aunt, so this is hitting me square in the face)?? They said what they were doing was for the betterment of society. They SLOWLY (over a few years) began doing these awful things and somehow it was ok. What are they telling us now? It is for the betterment of society.

Now- Somehow it is ok to come into America Illegally and stay here. Somehow it is ok that you shouldn't have a gun (despite it being the second amendment). It is ok if you don't work but still deserve food, money, health care. It is ok for the government to just take over private banks and private car companies. It is ok of the government thinks you make too much money so they tax the piss out of you on a sliding scale. If you make too much money, the government will cap your salary! Obama has appointed 16 ZARS since he has become president! They aren't elected officials! They are appointed and answer ONLY to the president!!! This is TOTALITARISIM (sp)

They aren't doing these things to just a few people- they are doing it to everyone. They are doing this right in front of our eyes but people now, just like in the 30s and 40s around Nazi Germany, are saying "No, that's not what is happening." Yes it is. EDUCATE YOURSELF on the Nazis and their rise to power. This follows it SIDE BY SIDE.

What's sad is this B.S. has been going on for years now. Bush did nothing to stop it, and actually made matters worse. But this new leadership is going through things at quadruple the pace.

Be ready.

Posted Image

This is very true. Best I can tell- Bush helped the war along to stave off the recession / depression (only thing that pulled the US and the world from the great depression was WW2). After 911 he told everyone to go on living as usual. To go out and spend money... so. Bush didn't do what the Left has been doing as of the last few months, but he didn't do anything to stop it from happening or to reverse what has been done.

My .02 - the whole thing started going south when FDR started government programs and began Social security. None of that stuff helped the economy get going again (Hoover had been doing that long before FDR)... it was ww2.

We are all screwed. VOTE. I really don't care what your politics are, as long as you have a real reason for them and that you think for yourself. Freedom. Choice. We don't have to agree on everything- I don't expect to. I am just happy that we have the ability to voice our opinions and are able to disagree with others- I feel that is being taken away and we will be dictated what to do and think.

Anyone read George Orwell? 1984, Animal Farm....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

This is very true. Best I can tell- Bush helped the war along to stave off the recession / depression (only thing that pulled the US and the world from the great depression was WW2). After 911 he told everyone to go on living as usual. To go out and spend money... so. Bush didn't do what the Left has been doing as of the last few months, but he didn't do anything to stop it from happening or to reverse what has been done.

My .02 - the whole thing started going south when FDR started government programs and began Social security. None of that stuff helped the economy get going again (Hoover had been doing that long before FDR)... it was ww2.

We are all screwed. VOTE. I really don't care what your politics are, as long as you have a real reason for them and that you think for yourself. Freedom. Choice. We don't have to agree on everything- I don't expect to. I am just happy that we have the ability to voice our opinions and are able to disagree with others- I feel that is being taken away and we will be dictated what to do and think.

Anyone read George Orwell? 1984, Animal Farm....

Freedom to voice our opinion? FCC and Unions took that away years ago.

Whats freedom of speech?

We are fucked........I will agree.........But the question remains not how fucked will we be, but what will we do about it?

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Whats freedom of speech?

We are fucked........I will agree.........But the question remains not how fucked will we be, but what will we do about it?

J

Freedom of speech was this thing that existed before our time. Everyone loved it but the people who had power who were spoken against, so they took it away.

I know what I am doing about it, voting until

Posted Image

Last time I checked it was Obama vs. McCain. I think a majority voted for Obama because we knew McCain is a fkn nut case. He would destroy our country.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Archived