i usually get 2 dbl cheesy buritos and a triip layer nacho. sometimes i get a crunchwrap supreme with extra cheese. Man i wish they still had those mexi-nuggets. those were the shit.

ha ya got me thinkin and thee only thing i ever get is a pile of crunchy tacos,meat cheese, lettuce and hot sauce and a couple chili chees buritos hahaa. MAN i wish i had funds to ride down to duluth now ya'll are killin me with this thread :cray::rofl:

Im actually debating packing the kids and going right now LOL

aint nothin to it but to do it :D lol

ha as a guy who has payed a few visits to my fav spot i know the used to have the meat, seasoned and all already in plastic bags that they steam the bags to get the meat hot again. i worked there oh say 16 years ago and might of changed lol i know they have changed there beef for sure since then. my moms and lil bro work there lol moms has been there since i worked there...shes a hardcore taco maker :D and has "the blue card" discount ready for when i visit....rings the price as $0.00 TACOBELL FTMFW hahaa

Pretty much everything in this post.

Including that manager card discount. :D

I hear rumors that Chili Cheese is coming back sometime, check the Mexi-Melt/Grilled Stuft Wrappers.

They're still labeled Chili Cheese Burrito.

None of the stuff we have anymore isn't on a wrapper besides that.

Bacon Potato Burrito is coming out Thursday.

a taco is mexican, they sell tacos, therefor, they are a mexican restraunt. its not authentic, but its mexican none the less.

tacobell and del taco are pseudo, americanized mexican food, nonetheless, i still love taco bell, and hate del taco

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

• 3 weeks later...

i can win that game at taco bell where you drop a coin and land it on the bottom platform to win a free taco or burrito...I LOVE taco bell!!

Baylor University

Accounting

Archived