Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I want them to bring back the chili cheese burrito.

Wait, so how is that different than the Chilito? I heard that Zantigo invented the chilito and sued Taco Bell or something for stealing it.

All I know is the Zantigo chilito with sour cream is fucking insane compared to anything Toxic Hell makes.

images-1.jpg
Posted
Fuck yes, the 99 cent chicken burrito? I don't know what the put on that but it is the best thing SINCE the Monterray Jack tacos they had like 15 years ago.. bring those back.

Hell yes. I really miss the Triple Steak Taco tho :sorry:

Posted
Wait, so how is that different than the Chilito? I heard that Zantigo invented the chilito and sued Taco Bell or something for stealing it.

All I know is the Zantigo chilito with sour cream is fucking insane compared to anything Toxic Hell makes.

It's just basically a bean burrito with cheese and sauce. It's not like a spicy sauce or anything.

Posted
Michigan doesn't have them, but Ohio does.

I get that shit everytime I'm down here.

How much would you charge to specially make some for me and then ship them? :P

Posted

Bring back the jack black taco!! I know it hasnt been gone long but Ive been want 1 or 5 or 20 of them bad!!!!!!!

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Posted
allow me to quote my self again.

Come to cali for some REAL mexican grub! :drinks: :8)

Only Cali has real Mexican food? :unknw:

Anyway, my wife and I decided (ok fine my wife decided) that we are giving up eating out for lent (not sure why as I am sure as hell not whatever the fuck religion does that). Unfortunately it has been working out well monetarily for us. I am a big eater (like $10 meals at fast food) so we are saving a good deal of money but god damn I am craving some nasty fast food like you can't believe. My favorite meal at taco bell was 2 5 layer burritos, 2 double decker supremes, and a nacho bell grande. McDonalds was my favorite tho. Those stupid $1 double cheeseburgers complimented any meal...ugh I am hungry now.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted
Taco Bells in Iraq don't have any of the good stuff, pretty much nacho's taco's and beef burritos, but we do have one about a 10 minute walk from my billets

do they try fuckin with your food cuz your American? J/w

Posted
But whats the point of adding flour? Who wants flour on their food? :unsure:

this. this. and last but not least, this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8260 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...