Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

they need to bring back the grande soft taco. I <3 them

well if they bring that back the also need to bring back the triple steak burrito!

Posted

well if they bring that back the also need to bring back the triple steak burrito!

We still serve the Grande Soft at my Taco Bell.

If you want one, it'll cost money but just ask for:

Soft Taco + Beef

Add a Soft Flour and Nacho Cheese.

Here's our prices for that.

Soft Taco - $0.99

Soft Taco Flour - $0.25

Nacho Cheese - $0.45

So it'd be like 2 bucks.

Posted

I'm goin to the bell before I hop on mug plane

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I love taco bell hacks. But, unfortunately, still no way for you to conjur me up:

Montery Jack Chicken Taco

Extreme Nachos

Both from about, oh, 15 years ago now, but I miss them so. :( This was before the internet apparently, so no pics even exist of these.

images-1.jpg
Posted

Yeah we all just sign the thing lol so have you seen all the promotions for this year?

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

Posted

fuck that we got the chicken bacon ranch tortada. that shit is fire. like the chalupa but better cause they grill the thing like the crunch wrap its got lotsa bacon and ranch in it. super good. i still like the cheesy bean and rice burrito also. super good.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

fuck that we got the chicken bacon ranch tortada. that shit is fire. like the chalupa but better cause they grill the thing like the crunch wrap its got lotsa bacon and ranch in it. super good. i still like the cheesy bean and rice burrito also. super good.

I've been meaning to try that thing but it's too expensive to get without knowing if it is good. Will get it next time.

images-1.jpg
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Is that going to be in all stores? or just certain stores for a trial period??? cause that looks really really good

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...