Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

1: HPI_Savage25

2: Yep I agree!

3: 1989 Dodge Ramcharger with 2 kicker comp 12's and coming 2 dv level 3 12's (Has NO deadener in the doors!)

4: I will promote the company any way possible such as decals and on all the forums I am a member of along with trying to persuade my friends

5: Has some nice AB subs!

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

SecondSkin FTW ( i dont want to enter not really fair) but gotta give SS some credit where credit is due

x2 its great to see ant doing this again.... *** is the shit. best dampening there is period

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

1. thehoe92

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. I have a 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe that has 1 18 Fi BL at the moment and my doors are the worst when it comes to rattling.

4. My system is the loudest around my school and everyone gets demo's from me and asks car audio questions so when they ask what to use for deadening I will be able to prove to them that Second Skin works great!

5. Helped me figure out how I am going to wire my voltage meter.

Thanks Ant :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

1: Godsmack

3: 2006 Nissan Xterra SE Rockford Stock system, to be changed out VERY SOON

4: I will promote the company with accurate reviews, literature at shows, and by always promoting car audio in a healthy respectable mannor

5: Emperorj1 has some damn good inginuity and one hell of a set of comps.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

1: Sable Nave

3: 1996 Mercury Sable LS, Two Kicker L7 15's in a wall, JL 500/1

4: I will represent Second Skin the best I can, and know they are a good company

5: Godsmake is a good band

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

1. Toone

2. I dont have enough posts here because I used to lurk but since CACO is going down the shitter for the most part ill be active here instead but I have over 100 posts there :) but I qualify with everything else

3. 2005 Ford escape, 1 15" BL in a 4 cube box tuned to 35 hz, Door speakers are being put in sometime during this month pioneer revs.

4.I plan on competing next season and would be down to hand out brochures etc. at shows to get the word out about second skin products. Ill post my build logs on CACO and ill be making a car domain page soon that ill throw it on

5. He drives an xterra hes cool in my book..........So I got beat out lol hes a quicker poster than me

1. Jpagan1993

2. Yes, I agree.

3. 2000 Pontiac grand am, 6x9 alpine type s in rear deck, Pioneer premier 5.25 comps up front,and coming soon, 2 12 inch DC level 3s on a DAT 1000.1

4. I will rep Second Skin to the best of my ability, and post a review of it on the several audio websites i am a member of, and use it in all of my installs.

5. Has a Fi Bl in 4 cubes, which must POUND.

1. MikeSmith0890

2. I agree with all terms and conditions and meet said terms and conditions.

3. 1983 Camaro, absolutely no form of sound deadening whatsoever, factory or aftermarket. Rockford Power t1462c, Rockford Power t1692c, powered by a Rockford Fosgate 500x 4 channel amp, Alpine mrp-m500 sub amp powering 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2d410. Car is my daily driver, but also a project car, all work has been done by me and no mechanic has touched it since my ownership. Alpine CDA-9813 SQ h/u

4. As an active member of SMD and a few other forums, I would proudly represent Second Skin to anyone in need of deadener or other Second Skin products. I would also proudly represent Second Skin on my college campus, and all events and competitions I go to, and make it visibly know on my vehicle that I support Second Skin, whether be by decal or "ghost Second Skin into my upcoming paintjob. And also show what a little sound deadener can do to dull the noise of a full 3" exhuast with no cat and how much of an improvement it makes in a the 500-1000w range.

5. Joe is a great guy and we have spoken on many occasions. He is always willing to provide any knowledge he may have and is always open to learning new things.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

1. Acex3a

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. 2008 scion tc limited, *** 12 junk, AA comps, sundown 100.4, sundown 3000

4. i will speak positively of all results that i gain from using this product.

5. Mikesmith0890 got a nice RF setup in his ride

Team *** 2008 Scion TC limited edition

(1) *** junk 12

(1) sundown 100.4

(1) sundown 3000d

(1) kinetik 2400 and 1400

(1) eclipse deck

(1) AA 6.5 one of a kind :)

(1) 250 Excessive Amperage Alt + big 3

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...1&hl=acex3a

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366274

team_ssa.jpg