Smokeys 08 Diesel 1-17-11 Door EDIT

Just read through this build for the 1st time, damn good job Smoke.

Can not wait to see the damage after the retuning and double power haha, EPIC! xDtrink40.gif

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

i saw this on facebook but not here..i would love to hear this thing! i cant wait for you to get full power to this beast, i wanna see some torn metal or something haha

If your seen it on FB why do i ONLY NOW get a comment from you?

HMMMM? LOL

Thanx Berrydrinks.gif

smokey i want that rascal flatts song please hook me up oh and im jealouse thats my dream truck that ill have some day. but not soon enough

Ill send the link Via PM

Good shit Smoke. That thing looks like it bangs. You did a great job on that thing

Thanks Man... Its a lot of hard work and money.... LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY

looken good man, i would like more port to, but i havent worked with the smd woofers, plus it would be a bish to rip that beautiful wall apart lol, nice job man.

Maybe... im still considering SEALING IT for better numbers.. We'll see tho

Just read through this build for the 1st time, damn good job Smoke.

Can not wait to see the damage after the retuning and double power haha, EPIC! xDtrink40.gif

Me TOO Gawd i dunno what to expect. It'll definately break shit

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

sup chief! i haven't logged in for awhile, but one of our customers mentioned your build here on the forums, so i had to come check it out! awesome vids, and i like the transformation to what your diesel has become! BEAST STATUS! thank you again for giving us the opportunity in providing you with the equipment. your support for our shop and all the compliments is greatly appreciated! from all of us here at audio innovations CONGRATULATIONS SMOKEY!

Archived