Smokeys 08 Diesel 1-17-11 Door EDIT

Is your truck unofficially the loudest vehicle on music using the SMD's? I only say unofficially because who knows what exists out there that isn't broadcasted on the world wide web

its definitely one of the loudest. there are quite a few monster builds coming out with the smds in em. someone needs more power though................ijs :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm going to guess that trippi will be louder simply due to cone area and gobs of power but I was speaking as of right now. if I wasn't exhausted I'd go through the pages and find his TL numbers and try to compare to others but I'm not feeling that right now

Is your truck unofficially the loudest vehicle on music using the SMD's? I only say unofficially because who knows what exists out there that isn't broadcasted on the world wide web

No it aint the loudest..... its loud but i dont think its louder than steves.... Honestly i think he's sandbagging his numbers just like me LOL

its definitely one of the loudest. there are quite a few monster builds coming out with the smds in em. someone needs more power though................ijs :D

orly3.gif Maybe i should wait on the update.

I'm going to guess that trippi will be louder simply due to cone area and gobs of power but I was speaking as of right now. if I wasn't exhausted I'd go through the pages and find his TL numbers and try to compare to others but I'm not feeling that right now

You dont know my numbers.... Only my team does

and honestly i dont wanna post em... mainly because of the HATERZ

So what are your numbers now after adjusting your port tuning?

Looking sick still...

YOU need to post vids and stop tellin me to give you numbers

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Honestly i think he's sandbagging his numbers just like me LOL

You dont know my numbers.... Only my team does

I don't get it? if only your team members know what numbers you're doing, why sandbag?

I don't get it? if only your team members know what numbers you're doing, why sandbag?

Cuz numbers dont matter to me

they matter to everyone else...

I love my system and the reactions it gets... i dont need haters talkin bout how my shit should do better, or "You should switch to their personal brand" because my numbers dont please THEM.

So i dont post shit.... i post what my system did with NO TUNING and NO gain settings... which was 153.xx

Only my team wont dump on my setup, and will support everything i do.... so to me

ONLY THEY DESERVE TO KNOW

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived