Knukonceptz ?s

ok your going to think im REALLY dumb but i have a question on their site, and figured some people here have ordered from them before. their site on that link there are prices and i was wondering if that is in feet, or in meters. some of their stuff the sell is in meters, this is why im asking. also if i buy multiple feet/meters of the same cable, will they be shipped as 1 long cable or multiple strips. just double checking

ok your going to think im REALLY dumb but i have a question on their site, and figured some people here have ordered from them before. their site on that link there are prices and i was wondering if that is in feet, or in meters. some of their stuff the sell is in meters, this is why im asking. also if i buy multiple feet/meters of the same cable, will they be shipped as 1 long cable or multiple strips. just double checking

feet unless otherwise noted.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

If you are asking about the check out, when it says like 3.40 for 1 unit, and the said unit is one foot, then if you were to order 20 units/QTY, as long as it is the same guage it will come as one long wire.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

alright, thanks ill be ordering for me and a few friends here, so i dont want to make any mistakes

you won't be disappointed. they ship very fast.

they ship VERY fast.. and handled my order very well, took 2 days to get to me from placing the order. Granted they are in ohio :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

for those of you that ordered speaker wire through them did you order 12 or 16 guage?

1999 Altima 5spd

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

Frnts: CDT audio 6.5 Components

Rears: Alpine Type R 6.5 Components

Speaker Amp: DAT HR4125

Subs: 2 AQ HDC3 15's coming soon

Sub Amps:(2)US MD2D

Wiring: Stinger

8_RedDevillogo.pngalpine_logo.jpg

Im personally very happy with their products and service. I ordered a S**t ton and received it 2 days later. If you get the 1/0 power cable i was suggust the flecks kable the other stuff has a %age of aluminum which isnt cool. Ohh yeah i really like their fuseholders and 3 way batt terminals. Cheap.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived