Second Skin Audio

What 18 = 4kw Daily?

kfx450r

It's similar to the TSNS in performance allthough the build isn't identical. I would flip a coin to help choose. Either way your getting a great woofer that will do what you want it too. I would probably lean a little towards the XXX cause it's more of a daily woofer and also you may have to sell your soul to get a TSNS woofer since they are rarer than unicorns.

There Not That rare...

Ive Actually Had the pleasure of putting Some Power to some :)

Posted Image

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

maybe its the other sundown subs im thinking about LOL, i couldnt remember the model but i thought it was the nightshades :)

Think you mean the Monster im not sure how much they rms but that is sundowns big boy

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

There Not That rare...

Ive Actually Had the pleasure of putting Some Power to some :)

Posted Image

are those the new ones you have been talking about for the last year? they look old and used

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Not sure if it was said but the solo x 18. I am running my 4ks to solo x's daily and they are fine.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Not sure if it was said but the solo x 18. I am running my 4ks to solo x's daily and they are fine.

Forgot about that..but that is like a 800$ sub and i kinda dont like kicker..especially if the solo-x is anything in relation to a L7. Plus i want more of a non mainstream sub/company. Something people usually dont go with or hear about. Not saying everyone has a solo-x 18 but you get what i mean.

Why 1? Why not 2? If you have the room I'd go for two of the BTL's OR DC lvl4 18's. Push 2k a piece to them very reliably and still get loud... That is if you have the room!!

.02!! :D

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Why 1? Why not 2? If you have the room I'd go for two of the BTL's OR DC lvl4 18's. Push 2k a piece to them very reliably and still get loud... That is if you have the room!!

.02!! :D

Not enuff room. My box would be 12 ish cubes before displacement of port or bracing (which id need alot of) ..thats halfway up window line. I would REALLY prefer not to wall it off only as a last resort. If i do wall it off..id prob do like 4x15s. But maybe stretch the envelope a tad..If i could pull 14 cubes before any displacements I think it would work. And also im not made of money lol. But def a possibility. We'll all know in about 2 months what i decide when i start a build log.

2 15 lvl 5s would do good in that space... :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

2 15 lvl 5s would do good in that space... :)

Only way id do 2x15s is if I put 4kw to the most monster 15s made. :) But i do like the DCs..especially with the custom color cap.. i think 2x lvl 5s would be nice but..uhh thats kinda like 150 lbs of subs on 1 side. I guess triple baffle tons of resin.

Archived