alright so i had the rcas ran next to the power wire and i had a nice whine... i moved them to the other side tonight and well... its still there

i blew my 6 channel amp and i got a shitty dual amp ( better then nothing casue i have all speakers amped so.. no amp no sounds) and it seemed to get worse?

what can i do to get rid of it?!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

alright so i had the rcas ran next to the power wire and i had a nice whine... i moved them to the other side tonight and well... its still there

i blew my 6 channel amp and i got a shitty dual amp ( better then nothing casue i have all speakers amped so.. no amp no sounds) and it seemed to get worse?

I had a very weird squeal in any speaker amped with my 4channel in my tahoe, The weird fix for me was to use a seatbelt bolt. I dont know why, but it seemed to have fixed my whining. Just throwing that out there, might help ya, might not..... G/L

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

What kind of head unit are you using? Did you check all of your ground wires?

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

sorry to butt in, but what Dual amp do you have? I have an XPA4100 or something I think that I will use for my components..... whats wrong with it that you don't like it other than it's just a cheap brand?

sorry to butt in, but what Dual amp do you have? I have an XPA4100 or something I think that I will use for my components..... whats wrong with it that you don't like it other than it's just a cheap brand?

ive got that same amp lol

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Do you get noise with it just on ignition, not running? What kind of other grounds do you have going on (big 3)? What's the resistance of the other grounds?

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

does it with it ignition on not running and gets twice as bad when i fire it up

1 gauge to the back batt then grounded right to the battery to the amp no other grounds as of now will do the big 3 once i get some more wire but it wasnt as bad with the other amp

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Sounds like you have a bad head unit. The 4 channel might have gimped up your outputs.

Try cleaning the existing grounds cable ends, and where they connect to.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160