DC Sound Lab

Thor DC lvl 5 Build/SPL XL Log/ New Pics up

sweet gater bashing lol

what are puting to them @2ohm i remember the vid of youre avatar and there not doing that no more so whant power diff ????

oh and do you think they will do the high roll in a 15" thor special

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!"

-- Winston Churchill

sweet gater bashing lol

what are puting to them @2ohm i remember the vid of youre avatar and there not doing that no more so whant power diff ????

oh and do you think they will do the high roll in a 15" thor special

The one in my ava was around 3k or so but it was 10+ HZ below tuning in a 6 cu box lol. That one also had 5 spiders compared to the 6 im using now. Shrinking the overall common chamber helped bring them in line. I'm giving them way more power now than I was with the Atomics.

Daily I give em 6krms. For comps they see between 8-10k musically and for burps.

I'm sure something could be worked out to get you a Thorshammer Package in a 15. :) Just hit Rusty up and tell him this is what I want! The final piece to the package will be finished soon. Custom cf dust caps. :)