How Long Does A Megabyte Last When Surfing The Web?

they dont offer an unlimited? if thats all your options i would go with the bggest one to be safe

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

lol i'm sure i'm already over 20MB.. too lazy to double check, unlimited ftw!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Not sure if they offer unlimited.

The 50 mb is $20 per month and if I use it all I can pay $1.50 for each additional mb or purchase another block.

I just want to find out how long I could generally surf on 50 megabytes. Guess I'll have to try it and see if it is worth it or not.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Depends on what you are looking at so it's actually to each is own. Surfing and looking at images, I use to work for sprint.... Some blackberry customers would go through 2mb worth of data a day and others would go through 20mb. So It's kind of hard to tell which one you need until you sample it then monitor your usage. If you'll be trolling these forums and looking at build logs and all that good stuff, myspace, facebook and even your email at times depending on the sizes and attachments. I'd recommend unlimited to save you money and stress in the long run.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Like Soulman said it depends. I've used 37MB up already and I'm barely 8 days into my billing cycle but that's why I got unlimited. Go unlimited if you can you'll regret if you don't it sucks having to check how much MB you have left.

RF_power_product.gif

That would most likely be because you already have a portion of this page cached too. Try downloading the entire page to reveal it's actual size

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

not only that, but none of the pictures really come from smd... most load from other places.

But definitely go with unlimited. On months I just have my e-mail sync, and only part of the message at that.... I sometimes go over 50 mb. (ok, a slight amount of web surfing... but not much)

Archived