Anyone Else Prep'n Up For 2 Wheel Season?

I just got done cleaning up my 350 yamaha warrior and my yerf dog go-kart.CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

thats cool! Yamaha FTW!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I wish I had a dirt bike but don't have the money and the amount of mantainace needed.

Hmm..maintenance on a dirtbike?? I thought the only maintenance was washing off the mud..lol

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Again one of my statements was misleading I was talkin about experienced sport bike riders, not experienced riders in general. But, I hope you are talkin about some sort of sport v-twins because if they learn throttle control on a even a smaller we'll say vulcan v-twin then get on a sport bike that is the bad news right there. they'll be jammin on it like crazy to get going and it will spin right out from underneath them, the guy on pinks even did that and he is a v-twin freak. Also a 250 isn't an option for most bigger guys like me, so the most logical choice would be an older 600. I learned on a suzuki katana and I think I ride pretty good, when I ride legally that is. I think the v-twin and 250/500's are nice to learn motorcycle's in general but not sport bike riding.

-Steven-

Everyone that I associate (street, track, training and online) and ride with has seen totally different. I can't tell you how many newbs go out to dealers here and buy 600's, whether old or new, take them off the lot and crash them immediately. The problem with 600's is that the throttle wraps up way to quick and you end up loopin the bike, which is why all msf courses use 250/500's. But you are right in that the katana's, just like the SV's are good learning bikes, if you have the ability to want to learn and not be anarrogant rider.

As far as the guy from Pinks...that's cause he's just an idiot. Any good rider can bounce between bikes with no problem. I can't tell you how many times at track days, I'd park my bike and jump on some demo bikes. It's just a matter of taking a couple of moments and learning the bike controls..lol

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

yeah he is an idiot, but oh well. Your right about the the 600's being that they wrap up real quick, especially the newer ones. I wasn't sayin that they should buy a "super 600" to learn on but learning on katana's like I did are nice (plus they have a nice resale value). Workin at a kawasaki dealer on the weekends, I see a bunch of brand new riders wanting to by the new zx6r, and that is a horrible choice for a new bike. Kawasaki has a zzr600 that is a nice choice fort just starting out sport riders (IMO), its real quick but not as bad as people think. Oh I didn't get a chance to go to the track last night, it was nice all day (72) and then started raining right when I was gettin ready to go, so I decide to go to the bars instead. Oh well, theres always when I get back.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

I am sorry to I aint tryin to argue either so don't take it at that. Also, I see your point on the v-twins now, if you learn on a bike like that then you do learn throttle control somewhat. I just didn't stop to think about it. Most riders that want sport bikes for their first street bike aren't gonna want to buy an older or even take the time to hop on a v-twin and for that matter defenitely not a 250, that is the problem. So that is why I reccomend some of the older katanas , because they do wrap out fast but not as fast as some of the other 600's that were in the same era, plus they look really cool when you repaint them from the ugly colors of they chose.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

I just got done cleaning up my 350 yamaha warrior and my yerf dog go-kart.CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

cleaning...i just got done dirtying up my 4 wheeler yesterday in some foot deep mud puddles an jumping some ramps

clean...BWAHAHA you should have seen when i got done this old farm feidld a few months ago...my 4 wheeler is white well the new color was brown.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Got two words for ya Chode: Off-Road Airsoft. :D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

3 words... off-road airsoft assault!

3 more, Helmet mounted camera! = Homepage of break.com, youtube, etc!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

you guys WANT me to die dontcha

haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived