Its God Zilla! Mayb Not Jus A Big Spider Haha

Posted Image

Ok, this is absolutely fucking sick and terrifying. Alot scary than those camel spider stories. Those thing are gross, but not even spiders and not as big as those pictures pretend to show em as.

I've only heard of 1 person ever encountering the ultimate mother-spider with babies on her back scenario, and they were only infants. This guy's dad came in to check on him in the crib @ their cabin.. and he saw a shadow in the curtain.

He hit it with his shoe, it was a dock spider and her babies. It bit my friend all over his tiny body and he swears he remembers it to this day.

I hate dock spiders:

Posted Image

images-1.jpg

yall gotta watch out for the brown recluse ( sp ) more dangerous then a black widow. one ran up on me one time on the fence line. i heated the wire up long and red burned that fucker he was runnin all over the place. my mexican buddy was jumpin screamin like a bitch.l was all " stomp that mother fucker !" shit ran awayl i was all ok time to go home.

alright so I work at the batting cages behind the gym in a shed.

it was the start of the season and it hadn't been open for a good year...........

of course being the youngest at my work they send me out and clean it.

there were a shitload of black widows some small and some huge then I go behind the brooms..............

brown recluse comes bolting out at me and I just started throwin shit at it no matter what it was.

interesting enough I found out that black widows "run away" from you and brown recluse "run" towards you :mellow:

Posted Image

ok I was all cool with this thread that banana spider freaked me out a little but this was the worst.

:rofl: (another ask got_bass moment)

working on his girls car when we see a black widow as long as your index finger.

he grabbed the torch :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

ugh brown recluses... are those camel spiders in saudi arabia? my uncle was telling me stories of when he'd be working on jets (jet mechanic for the air force) and they'd come running at you and you could literally hear those fuckers feet trampling towards you...freaky..

fuck spiders, i hate them so much...i got bit by some random ass spider last year and was in the hospital for 6 days and have a big hole in my leg...once again fuck spiders

Sounds like a brown recluse bite. Some people never heal up from them and their flesh turns black. I am too far north to worry about fiddlebacks, Missouri is the highest they usually are found.

Posted Image

images-1.jpg

Archived