Jump to content

Its God Zilla! Mayb Not Jus A Big Spider Haha


Recommended Posts

Posted

woke up n saw this big ass spider jus chillin on my window his body is as big as my thumb biggest spider i've seen so far at my house.

Posted Image

first picture isnt zoomed in the 2nd picture is zoomed

Posted Image

Feel free to go around and post ur own pictures of spiders you've seen in ur house and let's compare em

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

I would be screaming like a little school girl. I HATE SPIDERS! Anything with more then 4 legs NEEDS TO DIE!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

I had to retatpe the duct for the dryer yesterday and was going nuts having to stick my hands back there with the tape.

Sure enough one of them house spiders (I call them rice-bodies) was there. I hate those the most. I don't mind spiders when I'm camping, but I never see house spiders in my tent.

images-1.jpg
Posted

this topic gives me the creeps mang. fuck spiders

Agreed. Just reading this thread makes me start slapping at my legs.

images-1.jpg
Posted

Spiders suck. Damned Wolf Spiders around here get damned big.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Posted

My homie skillet dwanye :friends: brought back some pictures of some camel spiders from his tour over seas and them damn things are scary. I was thinkin about the Marines and that shit almost changed my mind...Not a house spider lol but a scary spider

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8646 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...