Just A Little 30 Sec Music Run On The Tl

I know that there is no comp class for what I built. I did it just for fun. But i like all the comments about how i was cheeting (even though there is no 169.9 class) and the comments on how my meter is rigged (when it is a fully clibrated meter) and all the basic hatting that was going on. ITs not like i said i was the best, loudest, most ingenious bass racer out there. But i am out there to have fun and do cool things at the show that ppl would not expect to see.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

even the judge is laughing and making of you.... will will get no respect for that and it wont even count ... but nothing wrong with having some fun with the tl and playing around with boxes... just dont try to make it seams like you actually did something worth bragging about lol

See...what you don't understand is the fact the he DID do this for fun. Look at the reaction he got just on this forum. All he did was put up a video. I saw no inkling of him making any claims to glory, yet here you go making assumptions. It's people with this kind of attitude that RUINED most of the competition orgs. There is no fun(or should I say there is little fun) in competing anymore. Lighten up, and learn to laugh a little more.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

holy shit, you still wont say what u did.....

unsubscribed

If you read the thread....he did say he would not show it IF it was not DQ'd. :unknw:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

See...what you don't understand is the fact the he DID do this for fun. Look at the reaction he got just on this forum. All he did was put up a video. I saw no inkling of him making any claims to glory, yet here you go making assumptions. It's people with this kind of attitude that RUINED most of the competition orgs. There is no fun(or should I say there is little fun) in competing anymore. Lighten up, and learn to laugh a little more.

x2

So many people here are so quick to throw up their fail pics and talk shit on somebody for no reason.

all honesty, even if he did it for fun. Even if he didnt get DQed if its for fun he would show it, because he wont be serious about competing with it. Since like he said *its for fun and to see the reactions* but if he doesnt plan to show it, he must be going to more shows and using it.. then he will be in the competition scene with it...

*edit*

Not bashing, just stating that little bit of info :)

nice score none the less bro

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

If you read the thread....he did say he would not show it IF it was not DQ'd. :unknw:

i know, im not angry or anything, its so hard to convery emotion over the internet

i just want to see the secret and if it coincides with my inkling of the port against the windshield, thats all

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i just want to see the secret and if it coincides with my inkling of the port against the windshield, thats all

x2, i dont even compete lol i jus wanna see what you did to pull numbers like that caus you cant hear anything outside the vehicle

Archived