Just A Little 30 Sec Music Run On The Tl

I hope he does it just to make you all eat your words... :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Care to explain plz sir?

Guy had a S10 ...He had a single 10 <pioneer sub>Box was like a 6th order ...it was a ported box ,he had basically built a port of sort from the baffle up to the windshield that went around the sensor .Guy did the 149.9 class ..He did very well ...I cant seem to find the pics ...there was a pretty big stank about it back then .

Guy had a S10 ...He had a single 10 <pioneer sub>Box was like a 6th order ...it was a ported box ,he had basically built a port of sort from the baffle up to the windshield that went around the sensor .Guy did the 149.9 class ..He did very well ...I cant seem to find the pics ...there was a pretty big stank about it back then .

ive seen this before. its super hard to make it throw up some numbers, but yea it gets no respect. the bandpass is the only way to make something like this work

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

No mod flame here....Honestly I could give a rats ass, cuz I don't compete. And in all reality, what if it is something that you all did not think about? I just don't care for some of the attitude that has been presented here and I hope none of you take this as a personal attack. If you think it's BS than call BS and move on..but leave the CA.com mentality at CA.com..one way or the other you will be proven right or wrong. Am I wrong?

Go Dime!!!

I am very anxious to see these results though.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Wow you fail... My buddy can pull 170s in the port too, but you hear the vehicle rattling alot more...

You aint that loud, if you where HoProblems wouldnt of retired, or he would come back to whoop you!

Dave ban this fool.

I believe it falls under "You aint gotta lie to kick it"!

Archived