Just A Little 30 Sec Music Run On The Tl

GAY!

those boxes ported to the sensor were deemed illegal as they go against the spirit of Bass Race rules, not necessarily the written rules.

If thats what he is doing, I would not allow him to compete at a show I was running with it.

x2

OP, you think you are innovative by doing this? People tried this stuff 3 years ago.

Show up to finals with that and you WILL get DQ'd, no matter what your local judge says. It's unsportsmanlike and frankly a little insulting to the guys who can do a legitmate 160+ run.

Now if you were just doing it for fun then that's cool, I like farting around with stuff like that too. :)

Obviously you got the attention you wanted based off of the number of pages in this thread.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

why doesn't he just post a damn picture already, who gives a damn about his score everybody just wants to see wtf he's running.

Judge - "He's running 170 and you can't even hear it.. hahaha"

obviously it's not that loud the port just has to run up close to the mic or something....

now lets see some damn pictures already.

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

why doesn't he just post a damn picture already, who gives a damn about his score everybody just wants to see wtf he's running.

Judge - "He's running 170 and you can't even hear it.. hahaha"

obviously it's not that loud the port just has to run up close to the mic or something....

now lets see some damn pictures already.

x1,000,000,000 :unknw:

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

There's nothing "magic" or innovative about that. Instead of moving the mic to the port you moved the port to the mic. Old news. Even if this if just for fun we all might as well start throwing up port scores and calling them our "magic #s".

How about this? Let's see the Bass Boxing scores from that setup since it's so crazy loud on music.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Just lost 10min of my life.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

LOL wow!!! This thread........ I don't know why i keep coming back hoping he'll stop being a ......... whatever.......And post some damn pictures.

I also don't really understand why I even want to see the damn thing so bad. Thread fail....BIG TIME FAIL.... Dude just ain't got no sense. :huh:

And who's white chocolate thunder up a couple post tryin to sound gangsta????? LMFAO. Gangsta FAIL!!!! :rofl:

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Archived