Sundown Audio

Look At This Amp!

BassAddict32

I am curios to see the burp numbers from a VFL 1000.1 at .5 ohm though, that would be some nice numbers I am sure.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

well, considering i've been learning as much as i can about audio and how to setup it up and whatnot, and i run a small amp setup in my room PLUS i setup a 4 15", 8 mid, 8 high home setup, no, i have NO clue what i'm talking about. ;)

I honestly dont care how big you want your e peen to be. This is not made for home audio whatsoever.

Sure its a powerful amp, but any company could make this amp. There is absolutely no new technology inside this amp. The one reason its that much power at 2 ohm is because of them being internally strapped. Any company can do that. Now if it were that much power at 2 ohms on a single board, sure now thats impressive.

Ouch.. .25 per amp could be lethal. I cant honestly see that thing being stable with a nuclear powerplant powering it. :rofl:

I have played with my 500.1 at .25 before, it takes it just fine for a burp. Never clapped it or anything tho so I have no idea of power that low. I don't imagine the gain was all that great but still nice to beat on amps sometimes lol

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I honestly dont care how big you want your e peen to be. This is not made for home audio whatsoever.

Sure its a powerful amp, but any company could make this amp. There is absolutely no new technology inside this amp. The one reason its that much power at 2 ohm is because of them being internally strapped. Any company can do that. Now if it were that much power at 2 ohms on a single board, sure now thats impressive.

i know it's not. i wasn't trying to be serious. and i never said there was "new technology" or anything to that sort. and great that any company can do that. i like american bass. they're my choice. if i wanted some huge bulky light up amp, i'd like rockford. if i wanted something that had the words "XXV" on it, i'd like hifonics. but i like american bass. idc if it's old technology or not.

Well I dont got a million crazy horns like he does, but I also got 4 15s in my house...... Wanna cookie? :)

PS: I can flex my front window with my 4 15s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

lol. well i wasn't trying to be all "ohh i got 4 15's. GO ME!" i was just stating that i've done setups before. and i can flex my windows too. ;)

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Thats almost as cool as this ;)

Posted Image

lol i was just thinkin looks a lot like the maxximus that thing is a beast though wish i could afford shit like that

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Archived